(Closed) Any ideas on gifts at a shower/Jack & Jill without a traditional registry?

posted 6 years ago in Parties
Post # 3
2385 posts
Buzzing bee

Honeymoon registeries are an option. Alternatively you can register at a place like Target which has traditional registry stuff, but also other cool stuff you might enjoy.

Post # 4
3175 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

If I were you, I would do a very small registry for the wedding. People will assume you’d like cash.

For the shower, maybe do a theme & incorporate that into gifts. For example, have people bring their favorite recipe & an ingredient, their fave bottle of wine, etc. That way, you’re not asking for expensive gifts & you don’t have to register, but you still get to get together & celebrate with people.

Post # 5
882 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

There is a cool experience/non traditional wedding registry called http://www.newlywish.com that is filled with awesome things. You can even email them and ask for things to be added to their site. I did it with a few items and they tracked down the companies and added them within a week. Best customer service I ever had! Maybe you can find some unique honeymoon or destination wedding activities to make your own special registry. 

Good luck! 

The topic ‘Any ideas on gifts at a shower/Jack & Jill without a traditional registry?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors