Any July 19, 2014 Brides out there? How are you doing?

posted 2 years ago in July 2014
Post # 2
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m a 7-26 bride so I just hit the 1 month mark! I’m just starting to feel like I’m forgetting something? But I don’t know how that’s possible ha. so so excited!

Post # 3
259 posts
Helper bee

engagedsagebrush:  I’m 7/17. Our dates are both coming up! Our ceremony is sweet and simple. Reception is Panda Express and punk rock music. I’m sorta nervous but more excited like you. Congrats to you!

Post # 5
740 posts
Busy bee

I’m doing well with planning. I feel like there are things I’m forgetting about though. 

I’m really annoyed with RSVPs though. We invited 480 guests and the deadline was Wednesday. (Our caterer doesn’t need to know until July 10). We still have not heard from over 125 people. So we get to begin calling people on Monday. How hard is it to mail a postcard that has postage.

My shower and Bachelorette party are tomorrow so I’m excited for those. Mostly, I can’t wait to be officially married in 22 days.

Post # 6
30 posts
Newbee

I’m a July 19 bride!  I’m actually feeling really, really panicked about getting everything done.  I’m so worried I will forget something. 

Post # 7
155 posts
Blushing bee

engagedsagebrush:  yep! 22 DAYS!! we live in California and are getting married in Minnesota… I don’t fly out until the 8th… SO MUCH TO DO!! I am so excited… but holy cow where did the past 18 months go?? Are any of you ladies going on your honeymoon shortly after? I feel like I am going to be living out of a suitcase for 3.5 weeks… We leave for our honeymoon to the Dominican Republic on the 22nd and are there till August 1st. So, July 8th- August 1st I will be living out of a suitcase… whew!

I agree with PP’s on RSVP’S.. I am getting so frustrated…it’s all family members I am missing on my dads side (who has a huge family)…how hard is it to send back something that already has postage? We sent them out mid-May and asked for a reply by July 1st… *sigh* I really do not look forward to hounding my family for an RSVP…

Post # 8
330 posts
Helper bee

lizzypoo96:  date twins! i’m going crazy seriously. I know i’m forgetting things i just can’t figure out what lol I also agree with PP about the RSVPs our deadline for them is July 1 but it looks as though i’ll be calling about 50 or so people.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors