Any July 2018 brides/grooms?

posted 1 year ago in July 2018
Post # 16
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

musicismylife :  You have a wedding twin 🙂

We picked our venue and date a few weeks back – almost a year to the day. I wasn’t bothered what day of the week we got married, but 14 is my lucky number 🙂

Post # 17
17 posts
Newbee

gembyname :  Yay twins! We are “eloping” to the Poconos instead of the big wedding.  We plan on having a big cook-out later for everyone to celebrate.  Everyone knows what we plan to do, and love the idea.  So it’s not technically eloping! Lol!

Post # 18
187 posts
Blushing bee

musicismylife :  sounds great to me! The cookout is a nice idea. We’re having a small wedding at a country house in the forest, with close family staying for the weekend. It did hit me that most of our guests will be travelling on Friday 13th though :/

Post # 19
17 posts
Newbee

gembyname :  Sounds wonderful! We’ll be traveling to our destination on Friday the 13th also! Oh well, Lol!

Post # 20
4 posts
Wannabee

We are planning July 13. 2018, in Vegas. Yes, we know that is a Friday. Our venue does have the day available. We are trying to decide on a time of day. Our original idea was a local wedding this summer, but we needed more time to save up the money. Since we were going to put things off for over 18 months, we figured we’d go crazy and head to Vegas.

Post # 21
187 posts
Blushing bee

danintx1268 :  are you having a church wedding then the full vegas experience?

Post # 22
4 posts
Wannabee

gembyname :  We are actually getting married at the KISS Love It Loud Chapel. The fiance is a big time AC/DC fan, so we’re going with their Angus Young impersonator as our minister.

Post # 23
10 posts
Newbee

We are getting married on July 28, 2018!

Post # 24
187 posts
Blushing bee

danintx1268 :  Love it. Big up FI’s taste in music! Sounds like your wedding is going to be a blast!

Post # 25
367 posts
Helper bee

July 25th, 2018! We are doing it on a Wednesday just because it would have been so expensive on the weekend at our venue. We are getting married on an outdoor resort with cabins. It’s kind of cool, our guests get the whole place to ourselves from 24th-26th, which they rent out to you. Pretty excited!

Post # 27
187 posts
Blushing bee

helisami :  Me too! Does that make us triplets?

Post # 28
22 posts
Newbee

gembyname :  haha triples sounds good! How is the wedding planning going?

Post # 29
187 posts
Blushing bee

helisami :  Good Thanks.  Venue, catering and entertainment booked, in the midst of sorting out a photographer and then its on to the dreaded dress 🙁

Are you on they way to getting sorted?

I’d love to know what stage all the other bees on this board are at with their planning?

Post # 30
22 posts
Newbee

gembyname :  You are on the right track and way ahead of me 🙂 So far, I have only booked the venue and going to book the dj in a few days. Then off to photographer and videographer. I am having a hard time finding a good photographer that also does documentary videos so I am going to book a seperate videographer and photographers but I have a feeling it might become chaotic. I am planning to lose a bit of weight before I look for my wedding dress. I was thinking of starting to look for wedding dresses in January. Is that too late?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors