(Closed) Any July 3, 2010 Brides?

posted 9 years ago in July 2010
Post # 3
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We have set this as our "tentative" wedding date…no planning yet but our weddnig is going to be small so it shouldn’t require too much planning πŸ™‚

Post # 4
71 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married on July 3rd, 2010 in Minnesota. I’m not really worried about the heat because it doesn’t really get humid here. I’m enjoying my engagement and taking it a little at a time. But so far I have already booked my ceremony/reception venue, photographer, DJ, ceiling draping, chairs & linens. I am planning on making my own invitations & programs and also a lot of other smaller details for the wedding. I love DIY! Next on the agenda is hiring a caterer and baker. Tastings, here I come!! <!–Session data–>

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

@Miss Farmer: How exciting!! My engagement date would have been on Christmas too but my fiance confessed that he got nervous and couldn’t do it. haha. He finally conjured up the courage the next day! Lucky for him, I didn’t say no! πŸ™‚

Our colors are going to be white with lots of pink & green accents. You see, he is Irish and green is his favorite color so it was a must. Pink is a pretty color and I have always wanted to have pink in my wedding. Plus I think pink & green just look really cute together.

Do you have a blog? You can find me at http://patrickandbee.blogspot.com/ It will be fun to follow each other’s wedding plans up until the BIG day. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
71 posts
Worker bee

@Miss Farmer: You should definitely start up a blog and share your ideas and inspiration with other brides out there. It is also a fun way to document your planning process so you can always look back at it and remember the fun times (and stress, ha!). I just started mine but I’m loving it so far. I hope to blog as much as I can. Some brides blog every day! I have not gotten that good yet, but I hope to at least blog every other day since all I can think about is the wedding! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi July Brides!

We are close, we are getting married Friday, July 02, 2010. We wanted an evening wedding and we the church was not available on the Saturday night! Happy planning:)

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

Hello fellow July 3rd’ers. I’m so excited. I’m getting married in Illinois. My Fiance wanted an all white wedding, but I add Champagne for a variation but light and elegant. Congrats to all of you. Happy planning!

Post # 11
100 posts
Blushing bee

I am getting married July 3rd now, after some of our venues were not available on the first date we picked out. I have booked the venues, but I was wondering on when you guys were planning to send out your Save The Dates? I don’t want to do it too early and have people lose it or forget etc

Post # 12
71 posts
Worker bee

@pinkchampagne: I was planning to send out my STD’s in October, at the 9-month mark. That way, all the guests will have plenty of time to make preparations for taking time off work (since it is a holiday weekend) and travel arrangements (most of our guests are OOT). And then formal invitations will go out in May 2010, approx 2 months before the big day, so everyone can finalize their plans and send me back the rsvp’s in time. Smile

Post # 14
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

lonie30, you’re getting married on my 30th birthday! How cool is that?!

Post # 15
18 posts
Newbee

lonie30, did you save a lot of $$ by getting married Friday?  I suppose it’s too late for regrets now though for my booked Saturday venue! 

beexiong, I’m in the same boat as you, lots of OOTs so I want to send out STD’s as soon as possible. 

Miss Farmer, for now I’m getting magnets made with a special photo from our engagement session.  A friend of mine recommended invitationconsultants.com and their prices look pretty good!  Does anyone have other recommendations for STD magnets?

Post # 16
18 posts
Newbee

Oh and is anyone else concerned about how crowded the city will be on July Fourth weekend?  We’re getting married in Atlanta and I’m starting to worry it will be a hectic weekend, traffic, hotel, and otherwise!

The topic ‘Any July 3, 2010 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors