(Closed) Any June 2010 brides not have their pro-pics yet?

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
2476 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Well if it makes you feel better, we got married on June 5th and we just received our pro photos 2 days ago.  It was well worth the wait because I am in LOVE with them!!  Hang in there and try to be patient… or maybe drop your photog an email and give her a friendly reminder?  Wink

Post # 4
3614 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

We got the unedited proofs but it will take us probably several months to get the album draft. Hang in there!

Post # 5
1956 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School

I was the week before you and I just got mine yesterday!! I’m sure you’ll get ’em soon!!

Post # 7
4001 posts
Honey bee

I’m dying here too!  We’re able to see the photos online, if anyone wants to buy prints they can.  But we can’t do our album until Sept and that’s also when he’ll give us the DVD of all of the pics.  I understand that this is the process, but come on!  I just want them all.  I’m also impatiently waiting for our video.  The videographer told us he’d mail the video to arrive by the end of last week.  This morning he says he’ll send it out today.  I wanna see the freaking video! 

Post # 8
1883 posts
Buzzing bee

I have some that were posted on the photographers blog, but I haven’t seen the whole batch.

Post # 10
85 posts
Worker bee

Our pro pics are still MIA as well and its driving me crazy. I’ve started stalking my photographer’s twitter ’cause I noticed that she’ll preview just 1 pic on there before the preview on the blog. Half of it is to see the one pic and the other half is to finally know when theyll come since we weren’t given any timeline. It makes me feel like a crazy person ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - The Mountain Terrace, Woodside, CA

I feel you guys! We got a few teaser pics, but nothing else for weeks! Our contract states up to 8 weeks though, and that’s this Saturday, so I’m crossing my fingers we’ll get them soon.

It’s so hard, because you don’t want to pressure the photog and have them rush through the edits, but I’m dying to see so many parts of the day that weren’t covered in the teasers!

Post # 12
1288 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Indiana Memorial Union

I just got my disk today and I was the 12th. I think this is SUCH a busy time of year for photogs that they get really backed up, especially if they don’t have post-processing minions!

Post # 13
91 posts
Worker bee

it took 3 MONTHS to get our pictures, and we were in a less busy time of year. It was SO hard to wait, so I completely understand! Hang in there ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
2299 posts
Buzzing bee

I still don’t! Our photographer is super unreliable! He was an hour late for the wedding and said he was finished w/ the pics and would send them out the next day. On month later we’re still waiting. he said that he had computer troubles….a call would’ve been nice.

Post # 15
396 posts
Helper bee

I don’t have anything! We knew there was a 10-week period in which he promised to get them to us, and we’ve got about 2 weeks left on that (wedding on June 5). At least once a day I turn to FI and I just say “wedding pictures…” and he says “I know”.

Post # 16
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

I just delivered the disc of pictures to my last June bride (June 26th) at the end of last week.

May and June are SUPER SUPER SUPER busy for photographers because it’s high wedding season, so yours is probably backed up with editing.

I know how hard it is to wait for your pictures though…We were told 6-8 weeks by our photographer and it ended up taking 8 weeks and three days.  Those last three days were miserable because I was SO excited to see them and hated waiting.

You’ll get them soon!  Looking forward to seeing them, your engagement pictures were beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Any June 2010 brides not have their pro-pics yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors