(Closed) Any June 2013 Brides Still Looking for Their Dress?

posted 5 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m May 2013 and I purchased my dress at the end of July. It is still not here, doesn’t come in until end of December. I would get it asap so that you have time to pick out accessories, and to have it altered.

Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee

Oh and you might have to pay more to have it rushed:)

Post # 5
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@desiree.0615:  I would get going ASAP! I ordered my dress at the end of September and was told 4-6 months till it came in. Plus it may need alterations.

Post # 7
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Country Club

I ordered my dress 2 weeks ago and picked it up on Wednesday… It really depends. I don’t think you are too far behind. My goal was to have mine ordered by the 1st of December (6 months).

Post # 8
525 posts
Busy bee

I’m going tomorrow to buy my dress and I’m getting married June 8th – so I don’t think you’re behind at all. I was told at Davids Bridal (where I’m planning to get my dress) that whichever of the 4 I really liked and pick will be in by January. Then fitting would start in April for the dresses. 

But, I have been doing everything backwards (or so I’ve been told). I bought a tiara for myself and all my bridesmaid/MOH dresses before getting mine. I also know what shoes/jewelry I’m going to wear too…

Post # 9
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My dress took 6 months to come in, and needs an additional 2-3 for alterations so get on it if you want a designer dress! Smile

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee

Congrats! I’m a June bride (June 1) and I haven’t decided on a dress yet!!

Post # 12
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

My wedding date is June 19, 2013….I just ordered a week ago. The shop owner called me and said it would be arriving beg. of April. 2 days after I ordered, I found another dress I fell in love with…am waiting to hear back from the owners (located in China). Online says should take 3months to receive, but I want to confirm before I order.

Post # 13
2437 posts
Buzzing bee

@desiree.0615:  I ordered my dress last June (it came in within 3 months), they said the wait time would be 4-6 months. 

Post # 14
1508 posts
Bumble bee

I dont have my dress yet!

I plan to pick and order it in the next couple weeks. I did have a dress at one point but i hate it now lol.

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

I bought mine off the rack, so it’s in hand. I will need some alterations, because I’m short :). I bought it this past weekend.

Post # 16
930 posts
Busy bee

I’m a June 8 bride, and I don’t have a dress yet!  To be fair, i’ve only been engaged for a couple of weeks, and I can’t get my mom up here to shop with me until the 26th.  

The two bridal shops I’m going to both said they have some designers that will do it within this time frame, most likely having to pay a rush fee (darn!).  I didn’t even look at dresses (or anything wedding related) before getting engaged, so I’m pretty excited!  Oh, I’m also hoping to find an off the rack or sample dress to buy, then I have it and I’m ready to rock & roll!

The topic ‘Any June 2013 Brides Still Looking for Their Dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors