Any Justin Alexander 9720 brides?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I tried on the Justin Alexander 9720 in the pearl/silver color about a month ago and absolutely loved it! The other color is white/silver but I haven’t seen that in person so I’m not sure what it would look like. My skin tone is pale so I think ivory suites me better.

I fit the sample size really well but am a bit conscious about my mid-section, so I plan to try to tone before my wedding if possible. I haven’t taken the plunge to purhase a dress yet, but of all the ones I tried on (50 at least), I can’t stop thinking about this one. 

Hopefully this helps you see what it looks like!

Front of dress:

Back of the dress:

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

hi there, it’s my dream dress too 😉 i’ve got one picture of it, but it’s kind of blurry, i hope it will help;) I don’t think it’s dirty – but i know what you mean, i think, that the darker material just makes the details pop 🙂 I am totally in love with this dress even though i wasn’t sure if it’s the right choice for my figure… I think it’s elegant, but retro and for me it’s the ONE!!! 🙂

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I’m justin alexander brides too

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Pearl/Silver Brides…. I am Justin Alexander 9720 Pearl/Silver bride as well. What color did you end up choosing for your veil? White, diamond white, Ivory?

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

Lindzy843:  me too! It’s a beautiful dress. I actually ordered the JA 8558 and realised it was the wrong dress. I went to the bridal shop in Dubai and this was the first dress I put on and I knew immediately. It is such an amazing dress! I also have pale skin and red hair. The bridal consultant told me that slight colour is good for our skin tone. 

I tried it it with a white lace veil but they said they could match it with a silver lace. I quite liked the white but I’m not sure how silver would look, or if a veil without lace would look better. What do you think ladies? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors