(Closed) Any Key West Brides for 2013 & 2014?

posted 5 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
1187 posts
Bumble bee

@xoxovmarie:  I’m in the beggining stages to plan for 2015, the prices are outrageous! Who have you booked so far?

Post # 5
1187 posts
Bumble bee

@xoxovmarie:  That’s awesome! I am going to use the same MUA and cake vendor! What venue if I may ask?

Post # 6
5 posts
  • Wedding: April 2014

We are having our ceremony at Fort Zach and reception at the Sunset Pier at Ocean Key.  Here are our vendors:

Photography: Solaris

Florist: Love on Bloom

Cake: Cakes by Karol

Rentals: Prestige

Hair: Studie Marie

I shopped around A LOT and I feel good about my choices! 

Post # 7
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

We are doing a beach wedding for a very small number of guests with key west weddings to go– but hair/makeup for me and maid of honor is studie marie, cake is coming from Publix, and dinner is at the Strip House at The Reach. We are staying at Casa Marina. Our photographer is coming with us from New England.

Our package actually includes a cake from Cakes by Karol, but we wanted to save the top layer, so we are having that one packed to be frozen and we are cutting a publix cake.

Cocktails after dinner at Sunset Pier. We are only having 12 guests, so we couldn’t book a formal reception anywhere and that is fine. We plan to take it from Sunset Pier to Amigos Tacos after that for late night.

The topic ‘Any Key West Brides for 2013 & 2014?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors