Any Marisa 955 brides?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I’m a Marisa bride, and good luck finding pictures! I literally looked through the entire “family album” on the site to scrap for pictures of mine and other dresses that looked like mine. (I noticed that now they do put a few of their current dresses on, but mine’s an 866, older model, so no shot of finding model pictures!)

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@shaliza – did u find any pics?  I’m also a soon to be Marisa bride.  I was set on the 953 design until I tried on the 955.  Now i’m torn!  They wouldn’t allow pics so I have no way of getting a 2nd opinion from my family members.  Did u order yours already or still debating?  

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

@chaz:  I recently tried on the Marisa 955 dress -here’s pic of it

Post # 7
79 posts
Worker bee

I tried it on a bunch of times! It was my runner-up.. super gorgeous lace and illusion back. I have more pictures somewhere

Post # 8
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I went with the 953. I feel in love with it the minute I put it on! Smile

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@GretaMae316:  you look amazing in  your dress! I’ve been eyeing that style for awhile, but worry there would not be enough support in the bust… Is there any built in support? Also, did you order the dress in that color? It is beautiful in that color on you!

Post # 10
434 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs.Thibs:  Thank you! I am obsessed with the gown. I haven’t received my dress yet but should be getting it next month. The bodice and bust area is very structured. When I have alterations done I am going to have them add in some “cutlets” to keep my ladies secure (just in case), especially with the keyhole back.

I ordered the dress in this color. Ivory and cafe. I am so fair skinned that a white dress would wash me out. It is beautiful in person.

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@GretaMae316:  well, congrats on the dress! It really does look so much better on you than the model I’ve seen it on online…thanks so much for answering my question, I can’t wait to try it on!

Post # 12
434 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs.Thibs:  Wow! Thank you so much for the great compliment 🙂 Very flattered. Definitely go try the dress on. The photos on their website do not do it justice and the quality is hard to beat in the price point. Good luck!

Post # 13
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I tried on style 955, here are some pictures: 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors