Any May 16, 2014 Brides?!?!

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hi!  I’m May 17, 2014 so the day after you! 🙂 I’m in the same boat – starting grad school in August so I’m trying to get a lot done before then.  I’ve booked the venues, photographer, videographer, and am working on DJ and cake now.  Still searching for THE dress!  We’re having engagement pics done in the fall so Save the Dates will be a while.  I want to start on the florist but want to find my dress first.  Exciting!! Oh and I’ve started collecting items for the reception decor, a lot from Etsy! Are you doing a registry?  I don’t know when is best to do that – is it too early? 

Post # 5
29 posts
Newbee

May 16 2014 Friday too! We have so far:

-My Dress

-The venue (Ceremony and Reception) This also includes the catering

– Photography booked

-MIL is making the invitations and she has the stationary for them

I think that is all! We have our cake narrowed down to a couple of places though. Basically, we still need flowers, tux, centerpiece stuff, and then all the little misc things.

Post # 7
29 posts
Newbee

@mmr66: We have a pretty modest budget (about $7000) so our cupcakes will be pretty reasonable lol! We also have to get the bridesmaid dresses. Both my fiancee and I are in school next semester so we want to get a lot of the big stuff out of the way before then so we don’t have to worry about it with school.

Post # 9
1733 posts
Bumble bee

We’re getting married on the 16th! It will be our 6 year dating anniversary 🙂

So far I have:

The dress picked out (I have a down payment on one, but I changed my mind. oops!)

The ceremony/Reception site booked

Photographer booked and e-pics already taken

I’m going to start within the next couple weeks on our STD’s. I want them to go out around the end of September/first of October.

I keep telling my FI “Shouldn’t we be doing more for the wedding?” Haha! It’s been relaxed so far, I’m afraid in a couple of months we will be in full wedding-panic mode.

Post # 10
305 posts
Helper bee

Date twins! I only have my

dress

shoes

venue

and caterer booked.

I’m working on my brooch bouquet though! Also, our save the dates should be done this week.

Post # 13
246 posts
Helper bee

@mmr66:  Im getting Married on the 17 and we booked couples swept away too. 

Post # 15
246 posts
Helper bee

We booked an atrium suite too, because of the hammock. We’re staying from the 18-25

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors