(Closed) Any Mori Lee Exclusive 1619 Out there?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I actually have this dress also. Unfortunately it does not look like that on me. I have a size 8. The bodice is very stiff and straight. When the corset is tied to hug my waist, the front gets a ton of rolls and wrinkles. I’ve tried to get it altered twice and both times the people were unable to help me. I would try this dress on before purchasing it. I wish I never ordered it. But it looks great in the picture above. 

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

Here is a picture of the dress. Taking it out at the hips still didn’t work. The waist still doesn’t fit to my body.

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee

Here’s me in mine on my wedding day!  I received tons of compliments, and everyone thought it looked expensive!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

Update: dress has been sold. I have the dress that I wore on my wedding day, just in case anyone is interested. It is from the David’s Bridal White by Vera Wang Collection. VW351011. Size 8 in ivorY.

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

Here is the link to my Mori Lee 1619 wedding dress worn on October 8. This may give you a good idea of how beautiful the dress is. My only suggestion would be to wear statement diamond, crystal necklace: http://youtu.be/swo9VqkiFWI – if the link does not work you can also go to youtube.com and type in: Andrea + Kevin wedding and hit search.

The topic ‘Any Mori Lee Exclusive 1619 Out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors