(Closed) Any one else a Casablanca 2034 bride?!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
50 posts
Worker bee

Yes me!!!!!!!!  If you want to hear something absolutely crazy then hear this haha….. I bought a dress already and paid almost 1300 for it.  All of a sudden I start having nightmares about it!!!! It was so weird then I started stressing it wasnt the right dress for my venue.  So yesterday I decide to go to a dress shop down town to look for a reception dress and low and behold they had the Casablanca dress…… I couldnt help but eye it!  So I told the lady My predicament that I wasn’t really happy with the dress I already had and was even starting to have bad dreams about it!  I tried it on, and was in LOVE!  it was the perfect size!  I told her that it was MY DRESS!  That she just had to sell it to me since my wedding was in 3 months.  So she did haha.  So I am now the proud owner of 2 dresses.  Oh well At least I know I’ll be happy with it and won’t have anymore bad dreams!!!!! hahaha.  I took the pic at home the quality is not all that great but you get the idea!  

Post # 5
50 posts
Worker bee

Yes I had alterations done for the sweetheart neckline. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is my dress too! I’m definately going to “sweetheart” the neckline. Very cute! I might have the skirt raised up as I’m starting to worry that it is too mermaid-y. Ughhhh.. I hate second guessing myself. I really wanted a big ballgown pouffy dress – but I fell in love with this dress. Now I’m worried that i should have gotten the ballgown :/ reassurance welcomed…

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m a Casablanca 2034 Bride as well and love the dress, though I haven’t had a fitting yet to truly envision how it will look on me. 

Can any of you post or email any more pictures of what headpieces you wore/will wear with this dress? 

I don’t want to wear anything that will overwhelm me, I’m petite 4′ 11″ and with the ruffled bottom already, I don’t want anything that’s too, too much.

How will you be doing your hair – up or down?  Accessories you’re wearing?

You both look gorgeous in the dress by the way!!

Post # 12
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

You look gorgeous, futuredrees! Are you planning to wear the flower? I just love OUR dresses…lol. I’m wearing big chandiler earrings and a bracelet (and maybe switching to a big pearl necklace and removing the earrings for the reception). I also made a hair flower that I might wear. I’m also wearing a simple LONG cathedral veil and plan to bustle the veil after the ceremony. Also, to achieve more of that ball gown look I wanted, I’m going to add another set of ruffles at the hip. Also wearing a huge petticoat under to pouf it out. LOVE it!

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

LOVING OUR DRESS LADIES!!  MY FITTINGS ARE ALMOST COMPLETE…HERE ARE SOME PICS…I’M GOING TO GO WITHOUT THE FLOWER AS IT SEEMS TOO MUCH FOR ME.  WEARING AN ORGANZA FLOWER IN MY HAIR WITH DROP EARRINGS, NO NECKLACE, AND A BRACELET. 

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee

This is my dress too!!! LOVE IT!!! my wedding was Oct 8th 2011! I made a few alterations to the dress. I made a slight sweetheart neckline and had the skirt brought up just a little so it was not so much a drop waist. LOVE our dress ladies! heres a pic!:) you all look amazing in it too!!

The topic ‘Any one else a Casablanca 2034 bride?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors