(Closed) Any other August 2011 still waiting for your dress??

posted 7 years ago in August 2011
Post # 3
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I am, but it was shipped to me today, so in a week or two it will arrive.

Post # 5
137 posts
Blushing bee

I did the same thing my is scheduled to be here 1 week ebfore the wedding!!!!

Post # 6
12 posts
Newbee

Me, but not by choice. My dress was ordered back in March but for some reason, the store blamed the manufacturer, it will not be in until late July possibly early august.

Post # 7
359 posts
Helper bee

@tristo81: Eep! Thats scary! I hope it comes in earlier rather than later….

Luckily my dress was in at the end of May, so its one of the only things that has actually gone right so far. Even if I have no guests, food, photographs or music, at least I’ll be wearing a pretty dress.

Post # 8
438 posts
Helper bee

what about accessories?

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

@MissTatas:

My dress is a Mori Lee, according to the sales lady they are perfectionists, I hope so if it takes that long. They have promised me that once my dress is in it will be taken care of before anyone else’s who’s wedding is after mine and they will not add rush charges. I really want to see my dress though!

Post # 12
829 posts
Busy bee

It’s with the seamstress.  I meet with her again July 10th for the 2nd out of 3 fittings.  It’s almost mine!

Post # 13
61 posts
Worker bee

I’m still waiting 🙁 they said late July or early August and i can not stop thinking about it, i want to have it now to put my mind at ease.

Also, i want to wait until i get my dress to get my accessories, so that will be another last minute thing to do, yikes

Post # 15
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I won’t get my dress until one week before! my mom is making it (she is a professional seamstress), and she lives across the country from me. so she’ll be bringing the mostly-finished dress to me one week before. eek, that is nerve wracking.

thankfully, I have a full sewing room because she’ll have lots of stuff to do after the final fitting!

we’re not totally insane though, she made a sample trial dress out of teal cotton and we met up for a fitting for it last month.  plus, she is going to finish the trial dress and put straps on it so it will be a sun dress. yay, mom! I get two dresses!

The topic ‘Any other August 2011 still waiting for your dress??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors