(Closed) Any Other Friday The 13th's Out There? 9/13/13

posted 5 years ago in September 2013
Post # 3
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

No, but that’s my birthday…and since I was a Friday the 13th baby, you bet I’m having one heck of a party!  😉

Post # 5
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I really wanted to get married on the 13th, as my parents also got married on a Friday the 13th, but unfortunately the venue we love and have booked is also a music venue that is hosting a concert series that weekend. Boo!

Post # 7
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Lake Taghkanic State Park

We are the 14th, but our rehersal dinner will be on the same day as your wedding! Just curious, are you superstitious at all or is this just a cool coinsidence for you?

Post # 8
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I am!!!! did you know that september 13 is also…. 

wait for it….

the irony is awesome…..

Defy Superstition Day

Post # 11
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

My venue gave me the option to get married on July 13th…I said no becuase its my birthday. Last year my birthday was on friday the 13th. 😉

Post # 12
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Lake Taghkanic State Park

@piacavoleKt:  That’s actually a really great idea for getting discounts, there probably are not many brides brave enough to get married on Friday the 13th in a lot of places. I’m sure it will make a lot of fun stories. 🙂

Post # 13
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@MonPetite:  At my venue all the Saturdays in September were booked. The only Friday options were the 6th or the 13th. We did not want Labor Day week, so the 13th it was.

Post # 14
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@piacavoleKt:  im in the Eugene area but grew up on the coast! i love it here so much even with all the rain lol

Post # 15
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am also a Friday the 13th bride!  I’m finally able to post on this site (even though I signed up months ago)…

The topic ‘Any Other Friday The 13th's Out There? 9/13/13’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors