Any other July 2019 brides out there?

posted 2 weeks ago in July 2019
Post # 2
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

I’m August 2019, but the first weekend of August, so barely out of July… is it okay if I still play? I love talking about my wedding plans, haha!

We’re having a Sunday wedding at a distillery that has a beautiful clubhouse and lawn. We’re hoping to have an outdoor ceremony on the lawn under the trees and then the reception inside the clubhouse. In lieu of a cocktail hour, our guests will be able to tour the distillery between the ceremony and reception, which is so cool! We’re thinking of doing lawn games too, particularly corn hole because my fiance’s family loves it, and I want to have board/card games inside in addition to dancing, because my fiance and his friends love them and it will be a fun alternative to dancing. We’re thinking a BBQ buffet for dinner, an ice cream bar instead of cake, and I’m trying to sell my fiance on a slushy machine… 

We just want it to be laid back and simple too! Our venue is also really gorgeous and will require very minimal decorations. I’m thinking just some wildflowery bud vase centerpieces and a garland and floral wreath above the fireplace that’s inside the clubhouse. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors