(Closed) Any other june 2010 brides out there?

posted 9 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

im almost!  may 29th 2010 🙂

when are you in the planning process?

Post # 4
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2010

At this point we are planned for June 2010!

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

We’re probably getting married in early June 2010. Seems so far away.

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m a May 2010 bride, but I haven’t seen much activity on the boards for that month! Good luck to everyone with their planning 🙂

Post # 7
36 posts
Newbee

Doesn’t it like ages from now? F and I have been engaged since last July so it’s going to be almost a two year engagement…

Post # 9
152 posts
Blushing bee

We just booked the church today for June 12, 2010!  I can’t wait to start all the planning now!

Post # 10
98 posts
Worker bee

Woot! June 19, 2010! I’m super excited!!

Where are all of you in your planning processes? What colors are you using?

Post # 11
65 posts
Worker bee

FH and I are June 2010, no date yet as we’re leaving all our options open should we fall in love with a venue.  When we got engaged in November i thought it would be so long till the wedding, but already time is flying by and I not sure what to do about it.  Reception: Tent at the Jersey Shore, Colors: deffinately sage/clover green  Everything else: still working on it.

Post # 12
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I’m June 19,2010 also. We are having our reception ourdoors at a relative’s home. We have a church reserved and we have a photographer who we are testing in May with an engagement session. I’m currently requesting quotes from DJs and looking into caterers. We want a buffet of comfort foods. I’m stressing a little about the caterer and rentals (tent/chairs/tables/linens/dance floor/nice "port-a-potty"). We are getting married in West Falmouth and our color is navy blue with an accent color being green (a crisp green). It seems far away but I know it’s going to fly by. I will feel so much better when we have our DJ and caterer!

Post # 13
407 posts
Helper bee

I am June 12,2010 and it feels like FOREVER away.  I can’t stop wanting to plan and organize. Right now I’m working on Save The Dates since so many of my friends are going to weddings in the next two years, I want them to make sure they come to ours!

Post # 14
72 posts
Worker bee

WOO HOO. I am June 18th 2010. It does seem far but we are footing the bill on our own and its feels good to have some time to save and not go into credit debt. Right now my colors are yellow and navy . I am having trouble waiting to plan so I have just started. I look it as a good thing.. all of my final decisions will be super informed because i will have a lot of time to research. 

Post # 15
228 posts
Helper bee

We’re looking at May/June 2010 on Long Beach Island, New Jersey in a tent.  (I had to look twice @ flipflop’s post to make sure it wasn’t mine!  I have a dress, wedding song and lanterns for the tent!

We’re going with a beach theme (ceremony will be on the beach) and colors are going to be aquas, turquoises, etc, kind of like bach glass.  🙂

The topic ‘Any other june 2010 brides out there?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors