Any other October 2013 brides still hanging around here?

posted 3 years ago in October 2013
Post # 2
45 posts
  • Wedding: October 2013

delovely13:  I left but decided to come back to follow up on a few things. Now I’m drawn totally back in! Also, your to-do is VERY similar to mine. 🙂

Post # 3
951 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

delovely13:  Keiramenna:  i left but came back too!!! thought i would be mainly on the NRW but all the pretty dresses and pre wedding posts are pulling me back in!!!

wedding pics are a sore points for us – had to edit my own and am only just making our wedding album online. thats our 1st year anniversary pressie sorted though! (paper)!!

married life is pretty awesome – we bought our brand new ‘family home’ in May (4 bed town house – i feel like such a grown up!!) and are now living with the inlaws until it is built!! only gotta wait until december!! eeek!!!

i still have SO MANY things that i have to change my surname on!!absolute ball-ache having to do it with an address change too!!! i miss the pre wedding excitement – i certainly have alot more time on my hands now its all over! now to start planning interior design and babies!! LOL!

Post # 4
1301 posts
Bumble bee

I left but I am coming back periodically.

I feel like I have a bunch of new things to discuss now that we are coming up on our first year of marriage. 

Post # 5
188 posts
Blushing bee

I have been gone for a while but now I am back! We are TTC!!! so I need the help of my bee’s to get through TTC 

Post # 6
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Tybee Island, GA

It’s been a year now and after the Recap post i was pretty much done  (posting)

But I always seem to find myself lurking at other’s gorgeous weddings and seeing my co-bees TTC or having babies!

Post # 7
1952 posts
Buzzing bee

I’ve just become invested in this site again, over a year later! I can’t believe how much I’ve missed out on!

Post # 8
771 posts
Busy bee

Me!  Me!  I’m still here!  LOL

Post # 9
1881 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

another oct 2013 bride still on the bee….. keep saying that I am done but its been 4 tours of bridesmaid duty back to back since my wedding and 2 more as a DOC! It seems that I will never be done with the wedding bee

for the first time in about 6 or 7 years however we technically don’t have any weddings on the calendar so who knows maybe 2016 will be the wedding free year (2015 was definitely the baby year and that seems to be even more ‘contagious’)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors