(Closed) Any Pictures of Real Brides in Alfred Angelo #2063

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I HAVE THIS DRES TOO!

Email me [email protected] I’ll email you a pic of me in it.

I think it looks better on me than it does the girl onthe site too!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Here is a couple pics of my dress… I also had to get it altered since I did not like how much the skirt came out from my hips.

[attachment=1529483,192866]

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Another….

[attachment=1671312,207740]

Post # 11
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is my gown as well!

I knew going into the bridal shop that I wanted a one-shoulder. This was the last of about 12 gowns I tried, and I fell in LOVE te moment I put it on!  Sexy, very classy, not over the top..just perfect! I am still waiting for it to get to my shop, and I am so anxious to get it altered so it will be super fitted.

Great taste ladies, its a gorgeous gown. I cant wait to knock my fiance down when he sees it! ♥

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi, I got married last October in Alfred Angelo 2063, we had an autumnal themed wedding. I loved the one shoulder dress – i thought it was different and quirky without being too weird. I had loads of compliments on the day and the dress was so comfortable to wear – it was brilliant, i could dance and give everyone hugs! here are a couple of pictures of me wearing the dress, as requested.

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

I know it’s been a while, but I am using this dress too for my wedding. I have a question? what kind of petticoat did you use? or did you use one? I mean was it Aline? hoops no hoops? Im pretty lost there! thanks

The topic ‘Any Pictures of Real Brides in Alfred Angelo #2063’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors