Any real ALLURE BRIDAL 9051 brides out there?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Hello Zelia,

I have been contimplating whether to get this dress or the 9018 allure.  I believe the 9051 is very beautiful, however, I cannot find any stores that have a sample in my area.  Every store keeps saying it’s new and they dont have a sample on hand.  UGHHHH…. I’m weary of buying the dress without seeing it on, but I think I may take a gamble and order it anyhow.  My wedding date is February 28, 2014, so I’m way behind schedule.

Best of luck…

Post # 4
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I asked too before I had a replica well modified I changed somethings do you have any photos of the dress I couldn’t find a retailer near me 

Post # 5
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

hello ladies, quick update.  I  was  just informed that there will be an Allure  truck show  2  h ours away  from where I  live. I  will be attending  the show  tomorrow. I  have been told they will have the dress on  hand  tomorrow.   super excited. I  will  keep you ladies informed with an update.

Post # 6
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I saw this dress in person at my bridal salon last week ( I was there for my dress fitting) and it was BREATHTAKING!  Hope you take some pictures, I would love to see a real person in it 🙂

Post # 8
80 posts
Worker bee

God, LOVEEEE! Please post the pic when you get it good luck dress hunting!

Post # 10
3084 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

It’s really pretty!!! Good luck finding the dress. 

Post # 11
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

What an amazingly beautiful dress. Please post pics when you’ve tried it on!

Post # 14
1421 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

@anna.mariebrickhousetobe:  He He ,no worries…these dresses sometimes look so different when they are on a non-model person!

@zelia21: First and Foremost…CONGRATS on finding the dress!! You look so beautiful in it!

I think I’m going to order mine later this month and have the back altered to be a bit more sexy! But I do think this is the dress I will be walking down the isle in on my wedding day. I’ll probably be orderingt he ivory/gold/ silver one though since our colors are gold and peach! I’ll keep you posted! And congrats on finding your dress.

Also, I didn’t say this in my previous post, but I am 5’3 as well and I to need to tone up and shed a few before the big day…but I’m working on it!

I think you made me want to try the dress on one more time!!!!

Post # 16
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

These are my finish replica photos added I did combine straps of another dress but I’m happy 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors