Any real brides try on Maggie Sottero Malina Spring 2016 yet?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

My local bridal salon told me they expect to have all their 2016 stock in by the middle of January or so; they didn’t have any 2016s in when I went about a week ago.  I really want to try on a few of the new Maggies, too, though I was pretty pleased with the Allure W370 I tried on, too.

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee

I have just ordered Maggie Spring 2016 Rosamund, it is stunning on. The skirt shape is very similar in shape. Be warned though, i ordered the cap sleeves, and they were £250! The Malina has a bigger optional sleeve which is even bigger so probably £500 i would expect.

I also tried Cadence which was gorgeous, but i really wanted a blush dress.

https://www.maggiesottero.com/maggie-sottero/rosamund/9524

Post # 6
31 posts
Newbee

WOW, that shape really suits your figure. There was another MS dress in the store in the gold/pewter, can’t remember which one and the colour was beautiful, i very soft/warm gold that i reckon would great with your skin. I didn’t try it cos it was A line and knew i wanted fishtail/mermaid.

I’m in the UK and the 2016 MS range isn’t in store yet, it just so happened my local MS salon had a MS event and had quite alot of the new season in for the weekend.  So thrilled with my dress, cannot wait to wear it 🙂 Unfortunately they wouldn’t allow photo’s so i can’t even share it 🙁

Post # 8
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

I said yes to this dress in the light gold! 

Post # 9
478 posts
Helper bee

cocoxoxo:  love your choice! Ive been eyeing this dress. Do you mind telling me how much it was? I’m guess $1600+? Thanks in advance 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  petitebee08.
Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

cocoxoxo:  I also just put in an order for this dress. The dress looks stunning on you and it looks like the perfect size. May I know what size are you and the length of the dress? I got the size 4 but am concerned about the length of the dress and how much I’ll have to chop off. 

Post # 11
63 posts
Worker bee

petitebee08:  It was 1,675! Around 1,900 after tax and everything! Thanks so much 

Post # 12
63 posts
Worker bee

sylvia35:  I got the size 6! Im 5’4″ and I’m thinking I will probably have to have a couple inches taken off the length after I get my shoes. 

Post # 13
1097 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

what a beautiful dress!

Post # 14
2263 posts
Buzzing bee

Love this dress!

Post # 15
2029 posts
Buzzing bee

purplebee3:  That dress looks perfect on you! Gorgeous!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors