Any real brides try on Maggie Sottero Malina Spring 2016 yet?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 106
1 posts
Wannabee

was anyone that bought this dress able to shorten the bodice?  I’m quite short and find the bodice too long on my body.  And I don’t want to take off so much of the skirt.

Post # 107
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2017

So excited!  My dress had been in for a while but I was very pregnant and had to wait to try it on. I’m 3 1/2 weeks postpartum (had the baby on March 4th) and the dress fits like a glove!  Just as gorgeous as I remember. Yay!!  Wedding in July!

Post # 108
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Just got married on 4/30/17. And it was the perfect dress!! So glad i decided to get a petticoat with the hoop, otherwise i would’ve been tripping on the front of the dress all night. Everything was beautiful tho. This dress was a size 2 and it fit perfectly without any alterations.

Post # 109
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

fabbride17 :  That’s gorgeous! I’m a size 2 as well so it’s great to see what it would like. Did you get it in ivory or was it in gold?

Post # 111
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Stephanie Graham :  my seamstress sugested taking the hem from the longest layer! She had the best idea, that is to take it in as if it was a bustle (all around it) since the top layers will cover it. I think I can get away with that since the layers/ruffles randomly fall and it may give a bit of volume; not a petticoat size skirt but some fluff!

hpe that helps, I mean I saw myself saving half the price on alterations

good luck!!

Post # 112
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2017

fabbride17 :  

I can’t deal… You looked absolutely stunning! Where did you purchase your petticoat from? It’s looks so full.

Post # 113
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

tumblr_olgcdgP1HL1r3gdfro1_540[1]

5’6 size 12 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors