Any real pics Jacquelin Exclusives 9802 or 9532? Opinions and suggestions too!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Did you ever find out about these dresses?  I purchased 9532 for my upcoming wedding and I am in love with it.

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

i wore the 9532 dress to my 2006 wedding.  if either of you want to email me at kelsih/at/gmail, I’m happy to send you pics. I loved it- still have it, as I can’t quite bring myself to sell it (and husband thought I should keep it).

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

If anyone is looking to sell this dress (or let me pay to rent it from you) please let me know.

I would be looking for a street size 8/10 – depending on the measurements.

Thanks!

Leah

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@leahmay:  I am also looking for the same thing – same dress, same size.  I won’t be getting married until September 2013.  If you find one to buy or rent and you are willing to part with it after, please do let me know.  The only problem is that I am 5’10 so I need one that is unaltered…or at least left fairly long.

Post # 7
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m in love with 9532. I tried it on at a local shop and it really felt special. I’m a street size 4-6. I’d love to buy it in good condition from another bride.

Post # 8
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

MsInterpret – The ivory/mocha option = mocha satin lining, with ivory lace shell. It looks very similar to taupe. I love the look of it and would probably buy it this way; but, I keep thinking that it looks a little less bridal because it has so much color.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I wore the dress and felt stunning 🙂

I’m selling it here, if you’re interested.

One of my pics below, more availabe upon request.

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

I have the 9532 with the mocha lining. I had a lace inset put in for a little more coverage. I was 135 and 5’2 when we were married in 2007. This dress for the money was a well made dress. My first wedding I paid 5000. for an eve of milady gown in 1987. Believe it or not the quality is really close. The lace may be a smidge cheaper bit honestly not worth the difference and I love lace and high quality lace. I had very minimal alteratiosn done to my dress. Sorry I am not selling it saving it for our kids. Just incase. I would buy from this bridal dressmaker if you can get one. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors