Any size 10/12 brides?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
802 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015 - Backyard Forest

I love your dress!! You look stunning in it! How tall are you? 

future.mrs.koban:  

Post # 3
117 posts
Blushing bee

My body fits in a 10, my chest fits in a 12/14 depending on the dress. But my wedding dress is a 16, it’s normal to have to order up.

Post # 7
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m a street size 12, sometimes I fit into a size 10 depending on the store. My dress is a size 12, and it isn’t a fluke, anytime I’ve gotten a dress for a formal event it’s been the same size as my street size. I’m not sure if it has to do with my shape (very defined pear shape, with smaller bust and waist), or what. Here’s my dress.

Post # 8
1724 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m an 8/10 and my dress was a 10 and needed to get altered slightly to make it smaller.  I think it depends a lot on the store!

Post # 9
2132 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I’m a street size 6 and I had to lose a few pounds to fit in a bridal size 10.  Don’t worry about the number on the label- bridal sizes are crazy and it completely depends on the designer.  You look beautiful and I love your dress (my dress is sort of similar!).  

Post # 10
3718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m a street size 12 usually. I had to order my dress in a 20 to fit my waist. I could have fit 4 people in the bust before alterations! 

Post # 11
1891 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I think that bridal dress sizes are odd. Frankly, so are regular clothes in my opinion. My shape apprently should not exist, so I tend to buy clothes with spandex. I think that my dress is a 14, and I can wear 10 (top) or 12/14 (to fit my bottom half) in dresses or pants. No worries! You look absolutely gorgeous by the way, that dress suits you!

Post # 12
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I had to order a size 12 bridal as well! Usually a size 10! I am 6’0 so alot depends on length normally. You look beautiful in that dress, btw. So so pretty!

Post # 13
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I am a street size 10, and this dress is a bridal 12….

Post # 14
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I normally wear a 14/16 & my dress I ordered in a 16. It fits perfectly!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors