Anyone else getting married on 02/28/14?

posted 3 years ago in February 2014
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I am getting married on 0/28/2014 and to top it this is me and my fiance birthday too..

we are so happy!!

Post # 4
1041 posts
Bumble bee

I am! Our first date was leap day and this is as close as we could get to it. I’m not waiting for the next one. haha How are you doing with the planning?

Post # 6
1041 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry that happened! That is awful. I hope everything works out okay! I feel like this has been such a crazy year! I really didn’t want to put anything on credit, but I’m running out of time and we still need to do so much! I think I’m freaking out a bit.

Post # 7
52 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married on 02.28.14 as well. Our original date was Sept. 20th 2013 but we had to postpone due to the death of my little brother. How are you ladies doing with the wedding planning? Themes? Colors?

Post # 9
1041 posts
Bumble bee

@mrsmartintobe:  Teal, black and silver sounds really pretty! I wish it was warm enough here to do a beach theme! I’m doing a winter theme. Black, white, grey, silver, bits of gold. How did your fiance’s surgery go?

Post # 11
1041 posts
Bumble bee

@mrsmartintobe:  I’m so glad that it went well! Oh, we are doing a honeymoon cruise! I feel like I have so much more to do. I am still trying to DIY some decor and we don’t have a guestbook yet!

Post # 12
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

@mrsmartintobe:  

I am getting legally married on this day! Super excited. For personal reasons we just decided within the last few weeks to get it done on February 28th. We will have a blessing ceremony and reception to celebrate in a few months. The plan right now is to have a private ceremony with both our parents (mom will be the officiant) near the river and then head to a super fancy dinner afterwards. Super excited but nervous at the same time.

Post # 13
1041 posts
Bumble bee

HOw are all you other 2/28/14 ladies doing?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors