Post # 1
I’m trying not to but every little thing seems glaring to me. Here are my “symptoms:”
- TMI ALERT my cm is crazy. Like huge globs of EWCM dripping 8-9dpo. Still very watery and white with occasional EWCM patches.
- Off and on headache
- nausea and loss of appetite. Nothing sounds good.
- Super duper bloaty.
- So gassy I feel like a balloon.
- lower back cramps
- 9 DPO I had crazy cramping, not painful but persistent and mainly on the left side. I’m having twinges and pulling off and on today.
- Really tired
- CP is really high and soft but closed
Anybody else want to share their TWW craziness?
Post # 3
@cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d: I’m doing my best to not pay attention and relax. Mostly because I have a feeling this is not my month. I don’t know for sure when I ovulated, but it *should* have been sometime last week. I did have some funky stretchy feeling cramps last night along with a little tinge of blood when I went to the bathroom once. That made me nervous that I’m actually O’ing now, but I think DH is a bit drained emotionally and physically from this first month of trying so I’m kind of ignoring that idea and relying on my FF calendar. Meh.
Post # 4
I am trying NOT to because this is my first month charting but you know…. lol! I am checking my CM daily. It is sticky now after O. Which is good, I guess. As expected. I don’t want/like confusing signs. AF is due in a few days.