(Closed) Anyone getting married in Casablanca 2005 dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Nope, sorry.  I was a Casablanca bride, but 1951.  Good luck!  I couldn’t find any pics of 1951 on real people!  You didn’t get to try it on at all? 

Post # 4
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I almost bought casablanca 1966.  I was torn between that one and another one.  I had my Fiance help me decide in an indirect way.  They didn’t have the casablana in my size but had another one that was plain that had the same cut that did fit.  I put that dress on and they overlaid the casablanca over it and pulled it tight and clipped it up to give me the look of the dress.  Then the dress laid on me the way it should and I got a better idea of how the dress will look.  Maybe you can get them to do something like that.

Post # 5
1 posts
  • Wedding: July 2011

I purchased this dress a few weeks ago, but only took pictures with my camera phone so the quality isn’t so bueno. It’s coming in in June, and I’d be glad to send you some pictures then if that works with your timeline!

Post # 6
5 posts
  • Wedding: January 2012

I love Casablanca 2005.  However, I have very tight budget.  I saw online Casablanca 2005.  There are so cheap….like USD 339, 580, 799.  I am scared to buy it.  Do you mind to let me know ….where did you buy it?

Have a nice wedding!

The topic ‘Anyone getting married in Casablanca 2005 dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors