(Closed) anyone getting married in these places? colorado, tennessee, 1000 islands, austi

posted 8 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

i’m from tn, have you thought of louisiana as well?  we have a castle here http://www.louisianacastle.com (it’s definitely off the beaten path)

Post # 4
2186 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

i went to a wedding in alexandria bay (1000 islands) at boldt castle – it was GORGEOUS…. but cold.. 🙂

Post # 5
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ve seen weddings at 1000 islands also, but being from Upstate NY, just a word to the wise that sometimes the weather is a little unpredicatable. It’s not like other places where you can be sure it wont rain. If you get a nice day, you’ll have a beautiful wedding and Boldt Castle is great but NY and rain… they go hand in hand.

Post # 6
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

I’m from Austin, and both Zilker and Chapel Dulcinea are gorgeous, although Dulcinea fits very few people – it only has seating for 12, but can fit up to about 60 or 70 if you have everyone standing (and some people standing pretty far back)

The topic ‘anyone getting married in these places? colorado, tennessee, 1000 islands, austi’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors