378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am!

Post # 5
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

After reading other peoples posts apparently not.  We have the location for the ceremony and reception (same place) booked.  I am in the process of getting quotes from photographers and caters now.  I have an appointment in about a month to go dress shopping, and that’s about it.  I haven’t been able to ask my bridesmaids yet because my fiancee hasn’t decided how many groomsmen he wants.  He has only given me a ‘maybe number’ on how many people he wants to invite.  Can you tell its annoying me lol!  Have you got a lot done?

Post # 6
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

That’s our date!

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

Yes I am!!!  Less than 1 year to go!~Kiss

Post # 8
6 posts
Newbee

Yes, that’s my wedding date! 

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

Yes, I am.  I have several color schemes, but trying to go with the season.  Any ideas.

Post # 10
375 posts
Helper bee

I am as well! Yayy! 

I have the venue booked (reception and ceremony at same location and we have it from Fri-Sun). the photographer, the caterer, and the original guest list worked out. I still have to figure out a DJ, the flowers, and everything else hahaha 

Post # 14
380 posts
Helper bee

I am! We have our ceremony and reception site booked, and our photographer too! Next up is the dress, and finalizing our DJ!

Post # 15
99 posts
Worker bee

July the 19th is our date. We are booked inthe ac diary at our event but just waiting confirmation. Need to book a venue for the reception! 

Post # 16
13 posts
Newbee

I want to join in on this thread. I’m a July 19th bride too!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors