(Closed) Anyone have a picture of Allure 8705 with a sweetheart neckline!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

GAH! That’s my dress! It should be in within this week, and I’m also having it ordered with a sweetheart neckline. If you put the dress in the search bar, you’ll see some threads and in one of them a girl has it pinned in the front so you can get a good idea of what it will look like. That picture helped me decide to go for the sweetheart. I also ordered mine in Ivory since I think the details in the bottom of the dress will stand out more. I think they blend in too much with the stark white.

Post # 4
853 posts
Busy bee

ok, I found the pic. I’m sorry to whichever bee this is for posting without consent, but your face isn’t in the pic, so I hope you’re not mad!

[attachment=1335938,169824]

Post # 6
853 posts
Busy bee

I agree – I don’t want a “slight” one either. It should be in this week, and once I get it altered, they will do it then (sorry to say I “ordered” it – it’s something they will do for alterations). I can give you pictures hopefully within a month of it officially done. I hope that picture helped though. I am so in love with this dress. It might be conceited to say so, but when other bees post their pictures, rarely do I think “Oh, I wish I tried that on!” (that only happened once). Instead, I say “It’s not as awesome as mine!” I guess it’s better that way than having dress envy though! The rouching is very flattering, and my mom (who hates mermaid style) acutally liked it, which is a big deal for me.

Post # 8
853 posts
Busy bee

I agree – that was the only turnoff about the dress, but the salesgirl told me I could get it altered, so of course with that barrier out of the way, I went for it. Have you tried to sit while wearing it! That’s going to be a feat! I tried while I had the sample gown on, and I nearly fell over!

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I had to get my tailor to redo this twice bc you really need to customize to your body…

[attachment=1379510,175049]

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Question—Did you ladies ORDER your dress w/a sweetheart neckline OR did you get it altered after your dress came in??

The reason I ask is b/c I too love the sweetheart neckline and would love to have it on this dress! I just want to know which way to go about it 🙂

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@Meghan1218:  Hi I had my 8705 professionally altered and it was fabulous.  I’m trying to attach a picture of it.

[attachment=1581892,197716]

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

such a gorgeous dress

The topic ‘Anyone have a picture of Allure 8705 with a sweetheart neckline!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors