(Closed) Anyone have pics of Allure 8908 in white?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@sverstrepen:  I ran into the same issue with my dress.  I ordered Allure 8815 but NONE of the bridal boutiques carried it in white and Allure did not have a loaner program.  I originally ordered the dress in ivory and quickly switched to white (I was able to see the yellowness in the ivory which bothered me). The bridal consultant was able to show me an Allure swatch that was white with similar beading which looked great but it doesn’t give the same effect as trying on the dress you know?  I was nervous that I didn’t make the right decision so I quickly went on-line to find brides that ordered the same dress in the same color and sure enough I found 3 bees that sent me pictures of their white Allure 8815. I made the right decision … the dress is stunning in white!  Allure white is white white. 

Post # 4
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I was going to say that the Allure ivory is definitely on the warm, darker side of ivory.

Great for blonde/strawberry blonde me, but if you have the skin tone to pull off white-white, go for it, since the ivory is pretty far from white.

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This is my dress! I have ivory and the ladies who say allure ivory is ia warm ivory are correct. But I don’t think it gives off the yellow ivory tone. My first dress was Watters and it was much more of a yellow ivory than the Allure. Here is a pic if it helps, although my friend used a weird effect that changes the color a tiny bit

Post # 6
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

What a gorgeous dress, I hope you find it.

Have you thought about going for a knock-off brand? Just a thought 

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@sverstrepen:  thank you so much! I am sure you will be gorgeous! That’s fantastic that they are allowing you to use your original purchase towards the allure and price matching! See, it is meant to be! Mine is the “cafe/silverreal though I don’t understand where the silver is haha. Maybe the crystal embellishment? 

Cant wait to see pics of you when you get it. Since the dress is fairly new it has been hard finding real brides wearing it. Good Luck and congrats!!

Post # 10
5 posts
Newbee

@sverstrepen: Hi! Were you able to find a pic of this dress with the white sash? I have been searching for the same thing and havent found anything! I love this dress!!

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi Ladies, I was wondering if you could tell me more about the movement in the dress during your wedding??? I dont want to feel contricted or stuck. Specifically around my hips(kind of like a mermaid dress).

Hope you still check this!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

@Sarahdoaks:   sorry no such luck in finding it, but I did buy it. I got it in ivory with a white sash, and I changed the neckline to sweetheart. Can’t wait too see it!! 🙂

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Here is mine but it’s in ivory. At first I thought I would Be hesitant to not get white but I feel like the ivory still looks just as great! 

The topic ‘Anyone have pics of Allure 8908 in white?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors