Anyone have the moissyco eng 143?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Ohcaptainmycaptain does! Hers is stunning and rose gold. This is one of her pics 

Post # 5
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Oops. I didn’t even read that this is the one you had already seen. Sorry. I’m a little scatterbrained this morning. 

Post # 8
76 posts
Worker bee

@fussymunchkin:  I do!!! 

Sorry, it’s massive! I’m on my phone and its a crappy desk shot. It’s stunning! I absolutely love it! Centre stone is 1.5, size 5 finger. 

Post # 11
76 posts
Worker bee

Tstarcollection:  just out of curiosity what size centre stone? What size finger? Enhanced or no? It looks very beautiful on you. I’m thinking of upgrading the stone haha. 

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

raquelesse:  its actually an Amora Gem. I contacted moissanite and co for the eng143 and have them set in an Amora gem from better than diamonds. They were amazing and went directly to get the gem to set it. 

My ring is a 1.5 carat amora gem ultra, F color, IF flawless on a 3.5 ring finger. 

Hope this helps. 

Post # 13
76 posts
Worker bee

Tstarcollection:  oh wow! It’s beautiful. Did you buy the matching wedding band? I’m struggling to pick a band to go with it!

Post # 15
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

raquelesse:  

The biggest differences between a moissy and an Amora was the prefect distinct hearts and arrows cut and of course color is extremely white. 

Looks like a perfect diamond!  🙂 

I kind of regret buying such a large gem for my hand. I think a 1.25 would have been perfect. 

I am almost insecure about wearing such a large diamond. My friend’s tiffany ring is worth 26k and sometimes i can tell it has more of a rainbow facet than her flawless 1 carat under spot light. 

But under sunlight And overcast,  It’s gorgeous. 

It’s flawless nonetheless. I love it.

Is yours set with Moissanite on the sides?  It looks really white. 

Also,  i am going crazy trying to figure out the band to go with it as well. I dont think i want the matching band. It looks to predictable. 

I am thinking of a bezel round band that’s a little thicker 3mm? Dunno. What about you? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors