Anyone know when Casablanca Fall 2014 Collection Available?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
425 posts
Helper bee

I tried leaving a picture here in this thread a couple of days ago, but it wouldn’t upload. I went to a Casablanca trunk show last weekend. Most of them weren’t my style (too much beading), but I did try on 2163. It’s quite pretty but I’m not digging strapless, and the skirt was way too hot.

Post # 4
5 posts
Newbee

pumilionis:  I just tried on this dress too and I absolutely loved it.  But I noticed that I was dripping sweat by the time I took it off!  Do you think  the skirt will always that hot?!

Post # 5
425 posts
Helper bee

keh11:  I’m not sure! I tried it on twice and while it’s beautiful, I couldn’t get over the skirt hotness.  I wonder if you could have some crinolin removed and wear a hoop skirt? I’m told that helps circulation of air around your legs. So many beautiful dresses I tried on had the same problem though, so it’s definitely not just this dress. In the end I chose a dress with straps and zero crinolin-comfort was key for me I guess!

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2015

SkinnyLatte17:  Casablanca’s Fall 2014 line is in stores now.  I actually just ordered 2174 for my wedding in June 2015!  I actually went back to a bridal shop to order a different dress, saw this one, tried it on, and ordered it that same night!  I LOVE it!  I didn’t want to take it off.  I don’t think I have any pictures otherwise I’d share.  Good luck finding your dress!  Or if you did already, show us which you bought!

Post # 8
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

This is my dress too:) I love it but i think I want to change the belt Has anyone done this? I am looking on etsy for a thinner one i think. I didnt buy a veil yet, but i was told the color is ivory with a champagne overlay so i hope if i buy an ivory veil it will match! my wedding is in october and i wont have the dress until august!

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

I have some pics, PM me if interested!

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee

I ordered the dress without the belt.  The price difference was staggering!  It was at $200 less without the belt that comes with it.  I haven’t found a replacement belt yet, but I’m working on it.  Mine came in finally, but I live in a different city so I don’t get to try it on again for a few weeks!  I want to see pictures!

Post # 12
14 posts
Newbee

Thats so interesting because they told me the belt comes with dress!

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

It’s beautiful!  And you look amazing!  Now I’m so excited to get mine!  Thanks for sharing!

I don’t know.  The belt is beautiful, but I was afraid it was too blingy for me.  And I have a short torso and it was just so thick that I don’t think it was making me look right.  My bridal consultant just suggested I order it without the belt.  However, full disclosure, my bridal consultant is my sister-in-law!  🙂

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee

Thank you!! I am so indecisive and still keep looking at dresses and driving myself crazy! Its a great dress. I am a simple person as well and had the exact same thoughts!! i want a simple thin belt to show more waist! I actually liked it better with nothing at all, but of course the peanut gallery voted belt. When you find a belt let me know! There are so many on etsy but i am afraid it wont match!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors