(Closed) Anyone purchased this dress or has tried it on??? Allure 8763

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
17 posts
  • Wedding: September 2011

hey. i am new on here and was searching for stuff about this dress as well. I have tried it on and it is so gorgeous… It is the really think material and the top has like reinforcements or something in it so you don’t need a bra or anything with it. But its my absolute fav and I have tried on probably 30 dresses already. Just google allure and you should be able to locate a store that sells it. I found it in Murfreesboro, TN which is where I tried it on and called a local one to where I live and they didn’t have it but they are ordering it for about $200 less then the other place. Good luck finding it though. I think it is amazing.

I don’t have a picture of me in it though. Sorry. Or I would def post it.

Post # 5
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I have tried it on as well. Not sure where you live so don’t know how helpful that would be and the bridal salon i went to did not allow pics but i really loved it. The bodice was really flattering.

Post # 6
4 posts

i bought this dress and it is so much more gorgeous in real life! i originally fell in love with this dress, but at the time, it was above my budget so i ended up going with the maggie sottero adorae instead. the day i made my last payment on that dress, i went back to the bridal store that had this dress (to look at bridesmaid dresses) and found the floor sample of this dress on sale! so needless to say, i bought this dress too! ended up selling the adorae so it all worked out. i will try to post the few pics i have of me in it.. as soon as i figure out how!

Post # 7
4 posts

pictures i took of the dress. i took these with the camera on my phone so these pictures do the dress no justice. my bm’s all agree the dress is so much more gorgeous in person.

dress on the form

dress on me

back of the dress

close up detail of the dimensional roses and beadwork. again, the camera on phone does this dress no justice.. it’s so much sparklier in real life!

hope this helps!

Post # 8
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This is my wedding gown! Just got measured for it last Monday – it’s exactly what I didn’t want, but I fell in love 🙂

Post # 9
1 posts
  • Wedding: October 2011

hey all

i am living in dubai in middle east , i love this dress so muchhhhh but i want to know the  actial price of it to not face any fake sellers

please replay really i would love to wear such a nice dress like this one in my big day

The topic ‘Anyone purchased this dress or has tried it on??? Allure 8763’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors