(Closed) Anyone try on Davids Bridal Style # WG3032 ??

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

I did try it on and it felt like a shower curtain lol! the material… it was everything I wanted in a dress too! except the material:( Very disappointing. I am a size 2 and it hugged my curves( i have 3 kids) luckily. I have a figure though and a bum:)

Try this on though! it comes in all white too! I love it! I actually have gone through 3 dresses from them. this one was my 1st/last choice!

Or style WG3026:) I love the simplicity of it. But it wsa too simple for my formal wedding( one f 2 I actually bought) The all white on this one is STUNNING! Add a corset back like the one you are posting about and its wayyy better!

Post # 4
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

tried it on last week! it’s like the one dress DB has with corset back.  I thought the dress itself was okay but I didn’t like the beading on it…it was kinda dead looking.

Post # 5
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I haven’t tried that style on, but David’s Bridal has several dresses with that “shower curtain” material. My mom said it felt like a parachute. The sales lady said it was taffeta. I’ve tried on other taffeta dresses and those didn’t feel like that. It’s too bad because the styles are nice, but the material just feels cheap.

Post # 6
5269 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

shower curtain like lol!

The topic ‘Anyone try on Davids Bridal Style # WG3032 ??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors