Anyone try on Mori Lee Blu 5170?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@KristenLiz11:  so I havn’t but it is pretty. I like the lace…also i like it’s not strapless too…

Post # 5
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I tried it on and bought it! I am taking out at least one layer of the crinoline underneath, maybe more because I want a really slim A-line (I originally didn’t want A-line at all but it was the most flattering on me).  The top is what sold me, and the back (no back fat baby!). 

To be honest later when I looked at a picture of myself in it I was a bit turned off by the pattern on the skirt, but I still love it! My mom has a few pictures I’ll post one once she sends them to me. 

Post # 6
28 posts
  • Wedding: July 2014

I tried on a similar style (5167) with the same lace, but I did not take a picture in it.  Personally, I liked the appearance of the lace on the Mori Lee Blue 5115 better than on the 5167.  The 5167 has a much more prominent and modern appearance to the lace that I did not like very much.  It was very soft, though.  I also remember the dress being quite poofy, but it had layers of crinoline that could be removed.

Post # 7
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

here ya go! This is my first time posting a picture so I hope it works! You can get a small peek of the back in the very right of the picture. 

ETA: this is a different belt too

Post # 9
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@ginmar:  Wowee you are so gorgeous in this dress! 🙂

Post # 12
671 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@KristenLiz11:  Thanks! 🙂 The prices are great! This dress was cheaper than a David’s dress I was considering!! Your dress is pretty! Are you going to add a belt or anything?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors