Anyone try on Watters Janan 5017b or similar?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1 posts
Wannabee

Boston_MrsS_to_be:  

I bought this dress for my wedding in September!  Any way to send you pics without posting to the internet?

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee

Boston_MrsS_to_be:  

I just bought this dress this weekend!…in love with it. it is absolutely stunning on and sooo comfortable (which is really important to me)

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

Boston_MrsS_to_be:  

hello, 

I am trying to decide on buying this dress online, but I cant seem to find any real brides wearing this dress so I am a little hesitant. Is there any way you would be willing to send me a couple of pictures of the dress?  Thank you so much in advance!  😀

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

celiamerend:  

Hello, 

I am trying to decide on buying this dress online, but I cant seem to find any real brides wearing this dress so I am a little hesitant. Is there any way you would be willing to send me a couple of pictures of the dress? Thank you so much in advance!  😀 I really appreciate any help!! I can give you my email address if you are willing to send pictures! 

Thank you!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

stacer922:  

Hello,

I am trying to decide on buying this dress online, but I cant seem to find any real brides wearing this dress so I am a little hesitant. Is there any way you would be willing to send me a couple of pictures of the dress?  Would you be interested in selling your dress?  Thank you so much in advance!  😀 I really appreciate any help!! I can give you my email address if you are willing to send pictures! 

Thank you!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors