(Closed) anyone with allure 8912???

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
  • Wedding: December 1969

I agree with you. I wanted the allure wedding dress 8912 too and have already placed an order for it  but i need to see a picture of the dress on a real bride cause I am having second thoughts. Does anyone have pictures? I’d especially like to see the back.   

Post # 4
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

hello ladies, I dont have that dress but I do like it a lot. I have already put down a big deposit on another dress but now want to purchase the allure 8912 instead. If either one of you decide to sell it, please let me know. If you decide to keep it, it’s very pretty. Good luck! 🙂

Post # 5
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just chose this as my gown! I drove 3 hours to try it on….twice! Totally worth it!!! This gown is more gorgeous in person! The bead work falls flat in the online photo compared to how sparkly it is in person.

I am a size zero or (smaller) and tried the gown on in a much bigger size so it doesn’t look as great on as it will when I get it in in my size. The dress is shown in cream. The salon I went to didnt allow us to take photos but luckily I have a sneaky maid of honor… Here you go! I hope this helps 🙂

Allure 8912 :  wedding Photo 11

Post # 6
5 posts
  • Wedding: August 2014

@FutureMrsClayshulte:  What bridal store did you find this dress at?  I have been looking for it!  I would love to know what store so we can see if they would loan it out to another store so I could try it on.

Post # 7
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I tried it on at Carolina Couture in Columbia, SC

The topic ‘anyone with allure 8912???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors