Post # 1
It’s amazing how much wedding-marriage-love-life-relationship ground gets covered amidst all the blogger bees. There are a lot of things that, I’m sure, don’t get mentioned because of privacy concerns, as well as the risk of criticism/harshness. So I totally understand why some topics don’t come up often, but there are a few topics I would LOVE to read about.
– I’d be really interested to read the candid experience of a someone living with their parents while planning their wedding. I’ve always wondered how that dynamic works.
– I’m really interested in the evolution of a relationship through engagement. (Mrs. Cheese was so, so fabulous at getting into the inner workings of her own relationship and so honest in their challenges as a couple. Loved it!)
– I noticed that the intimacy board is pretty hoppin’…I SO wouldn’t write about it if I were a blogger bee, but I kind of wish someone would 😉
Are there any topics you find yourself wishing would come up on the blog part of the site?
Post # 3
- Wedding: March 2011 - Samuel Lynne Galleries and Marc Events
Ooh… great topic! I’d love to hear what people want to read about… C’mon hive, let’s hear it!
Post # 4
- Wedding: August 2010 - Ocean View Villas/Jasmine Seafood Restaurant
Ooo.. what a great question. I don’t think I’d be the write bee to write about the questions you’ve already posed, but I’d love to have help generating topics to write about 🙂
Post # 5
I liked reading a lot of intimacy board posts as I was getting ready for marriage, because it was out first time. But i don’t think I would have ever been able to blog publicly about it!
I would also love to hear more from brides living with their parents before the wedding. I did that and there were a lot of ups and downs. Still it was so much fun waking up in my childhood bed on my wedding day! Hmm. Maybe I will blog about that afterall on my personal blog. THanks for the idea!
I would love to hear more about father daughter and sibling relationships in wedding planning.
Post # 6
I don’t know what exactly I’d like to hear bees blog about. They seem to cover a whole range as it is. I know I spend a lot of time on the blogs and I follow ALL the posts of certain bees. Honestly, I don’t have anything specific that I would want to know. I haven’t lived with my ‘rents in over a decade, am a bit older than some of the ladies here, different race etc. As it is, I am slowly BUT methodically STEALLING *cough cough* borrowing a lot of inspiration from the blogger bees!
Post # 7
I would love to see an older blogger. I have a hard time relating to the blogs of the twenty something bloggers. I would like to see one in their late 30’s and early 40’s. There hasn’t been alot of DIY lately and would love to see more of that, I usually stalk the DIY board for my fix on that.