(Closed) Apartment Decorating Blogs & Tips

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 4
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I don’t know of any but I’m interested in the responses! I graduate in May and up until now I’ve always had several roommates so I haven’t had a lot of options for decorating. I’m so excited for FI and I to get our own apartment and make it “us”!

Post # 5
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I’m no help, but thanks for sharing that link! I live in an apartment and it’s seriously lacking style right now.

This won’t help with decorating, but Catalogue Living is a really funny decorating parody blog 🙂

Post # 6
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I don’t know of any either, but I just wanted to say thanks for the Borrowed Abode link.. I’ve been looking for something like this for a while now!! Apartment living is the worst for decorating haha.

Post # 7
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh lord I spelled catalog wrong. Whoopsie!

Post # 8
1079 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

apartmenttherapy is great!

Post # 9
1872 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I love the following eye-candy blogs:

Copy Cat Chic (she finds lowerpriced options of high-ticket home stuff)

A Merry Mishap

Desire to Inspire

and, while it’s not specifically a decor blog, I like Jordan Ferney’s O Happy Day blog–she has a lot of stuff that has to do with decor, living, cooking etc.

Post # 10
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2006

Have you guys checked out Young House Love? It’s not apartment decorating per se, but it’s about a small house so a lot of it might be applicable. I’m in love with it :). The bloggers are green, simple, and have gorgeous taste. http://www.younghouselove.com

Post # 12
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

OMG! Catalogue Living had me cracked up! I was trying not to laught out loud sitting in my cubicle!

Post # 14
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am obsessed with Young House Love!!!! Best blog ever!

Post # 16
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Thrifty Decor Chic is GREAT!!  It’s definitely not aimed at rental decorating, but she also has tons of cute crafty projects for decor that could definitely be done in a rental.  (I rent, too, and find ideas all the time on her blog.)  Also, their deck and backyard redo are what future homeowners’ dreams are made of–my heart beats just thinking of it!

The topic ‘Apartment Decorating Blogs & Tips’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors