- 5 years ago
- Wedding: August 2013
So I guess the stress is getting to me. The wedding is 4 months away. FI is here this week and part of next week and then out of town for the rest of the month for work. If this stuff doesn’t get done NOW, it won’t get done until MAY!
– the wedding is in Scotland. We don’t have plane tickets yet.
– We have no idea what we are doing with our dog. All of the people who have watched him are also going to the wedding. He’s not fixed so many kennels won’t take him
– we are going to Scotland from August 4th until August 24th. We have hotels booked for the 10th – 15th. That is it. The rest of the time I have no idea where we are staying (we can’t stay with his parents as his 2 brothers and their wives are staying there and there’s no room).
– none of the guys have suits yet. FI hasn’t even looked at them – FI and BM are here, one GM is in Hong Kong and one is in England. This will be a process to actually get matching suits.
– we have no transportation for the day of the wedding. I have no idea how the BP is getting to the venue or how FI and I are getting to the hotel afterwards.
There is also a ton of the little stuff we still need to do. I know that can wait. But I am freaking out about the major stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will add that most of this is on FI’s “to do” list. I am a planner; he’s not. I don’t want to nag, but I am starting to get nervous!
Ok, vent over. Thank you for reading 🙂