(Closed) April 13, 2013

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hey date twin !  Don’t feel bad – I just finished my invites today ! lol… they will be sent out on Monday 🙂

I’m starting to stress a little – but whatever….. I’m not going to go into bridezilla mode or anything so I think we’re all good !

Post # 4
2965 posts
Sugar bee

Hey date twins!!! I just sent out my invites Tues and the RSVP date I wrote on there was Sat March 2nd, NEXT WEEKEND!!!!!!! Some people are calling, texting or sending me messages on fb already that they received their invites. One guest has already kinda irritated me by what she messaged me “I don’t know if I’m going to make it because it’s close to my 21st b-day…” Okay, she’s BEEN knowing about the date because SHE was supposed to have been getting married the weekend after me AND to top it off, her b-day isn’t till the 18th, why can’t she celebrate it on Sat the 20th?? The weekend it’s actually closer to??? UGH! I see some guests are really going to piss me off. I already just decided that I’m not going to do the seating plan anymore because I bet my guests will undermind it and I’m trying to save up some of my sanity so I can lose it when I REALLY need to!!!

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee

I would try and stop obsessing on the little details, I’d rather give my guests notification so they can plan to come or be able to travel than have a certain stamp that’s only going in the garbage anyways. we have less than 20 days to go!! Ahhhhh 

The topic ‘April 13, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors