Post # 1
SINGLE DIGITS! Only 8 days until the big day! How is everyone doing?? What are ya’ll working on/finishing up/giving up on??
- I need to clean and roll our silverware and put our handmade napkin rings on them.
- Finish building my damn arbor (I’ve been putting it off for months!).
- Clean the house for company coming on monday!
- Write on my window program and “yard games” chalk board.
- Make the table stands for my window program.
- Get my dog his booster shot before he goes to the kennel.
- Give the dog a bath before company comes…
- Make as many tissue paper flowers as possible in 8 days.
- And last but not least, I have to (with help from my girls a couple days before the wedding) put together my “smore’s y’all” favors. Tags and bags are ready, we just need to stuff em!
I think I’m doing pretty well considering!
How about ya’ll??
Post # 3
I just need to not lose my mind 🙂
Pick up my dress tomorrow
Find some sort of bucket to put koozies in
Drop off all booze and final meeting with caterer Sunday morning
Finalize Rehearsal dinner list and menu
Need to clean! (don’t wanna, really wish I had thought to hire someone)
Write out escort cards
Start/finish packing for honeymoon
Getting a facial and massage Monday night
Final meeting with photographer on Tuesday, need to make schedule for family pics
Drop off reception stuff to the venue on Friday after there church rehearsal
Buy parents presents (gonna
I am sure there are other things too, but luckily that is all I can think of for now!
Post # 4
@CarolineM: That’s quite a list!! I left out the whole
- set up for wedding
- get nails and bikini wax done
- pick up rentals
- cook food for wedding and rehearsal dinner
- get my hair done
- make sure groom shows up…. lol
- get married.
Well I’ve already made a lot of headway on my list today… I’m getting my hair done in an hour, I started washing all of the silverware, Fiance helped me finish the arbor (minus the tissue paper flowers, but it will work without them if it has to!), he helped me make the stands for the window program I just have to spray paint those quick… But overall I’m feeling super accomplished! I’m spray painting after my hair appt. and cleaning more silverware and starting guest linen laundry later. I think we’re in good shape! 🙂