(Closed) April 2011 Brides – Where are you honeymooning??

posted 7 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We’re leaving May 2nd for Kaui, Hawaii!

Post # 4
868 posts
Busy bee

We are leaving May 1st for Jamacia! 🙂

Post # 5
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

We’re leaving for Excellence Playa Mujeres in May (have to wait for Mr. E’s school semester to be over)!

Post # 6
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

We are leaving the monday after our saturday wedding to go to Antigua!! I cant wait!! 🙂

Post # 7
301 posts
Helper bee

We are leaving April 12th, and are going to an all inclusive resort in Cancun! I’m so excited :”]]

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee

We are going to Ireland 10 days after the wedding. I have to go back to work to wrap up tax season, so we’ll have a little bit of a wait.

Post # 9
299 posts
Helper bee

Leaving April 11 for Antigua and the next weekend we get to go to Vegas for a work conference!

Post # 10
180 posts
Blushing bee

Everyone is going to have such a fabulous time!  We are leaving April 11 for Berlin, Paris, and Rome.  I can’t wait! 

Post # 11
185 posts
Blushing bee

We’ll be heading to Kauai for a week, mid-April. Never been, can’t wait to relax after all this planning madness!

Post # 12
57 posts
Worker bee

We are leaving May 3rd for our honeymoon in the Greek Isles!  So excited!  

Post # 13
2873 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Woah, can FI and I tag along with y’all.  

We are going to the blue ridge mountains, so excited for some low key rustic romance.

Post # 14
180 posts
Blushing bee

We’re heading off to Aruba.  I so can’t wait for a vacation! 

Post # 15
180 posts
Blushing bee

@Rachel7491:What Islands are you guys going to?  I visited several Greek Islands and would totally do that same exact vacation all over again!  They are amazing!

Post # 16
432 posts
Helper bee

We are flying into San Juan on the 10th, we will get on a cruise ship and go on a 7 day Southern Carribean cruise. Then we’re going to stay 2 days in Puerto Rico

I just noticed under “Special Packages” it says “Honeymoon (CKE)” anyone know what that means? We’re using Royal Carribean

The topic ‘April 2011 Brides – Where are you honeymooning??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors