April 2013 babies, part 4!

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
1129 posts
Bumble bee

Due date and gender, if I don’t already have it: April 11th and Team Green

What was your first baby purchase? Cloth diapers

Have you felt movement yet?  Has your partner? Yes and yes! This baby is a wiggle worm! I even SAW movement last weekend 

What are you most insecure about? Being a good mom/raising a productive member of society 

What’s your best pregnancy moment, so far?: When Mr. Aardvark talks to my belly

What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?: Seeing family that live far away.

For fun, tell us a cheesey joke: How do you make a kleenex dance? ……….Put a little boogie in it.

1129 posts
Bumble bee

Has anyone else noticed they are now pregnant in their dreams? I have been having SUPER wierd, vivid dreams (which I guess is par for the course) but for the last week or so I have been consistantly pregnant in these dreams, where as before, if I was, I never thought about it at all/it did not play a roll in the dream….

2311 posts
Buzzing bee

I”ll play!

Due date and gender, if I don’t already have it:

Boy!  Due April 13

What was your first baby purchase?

Ummmmm….You know, I don’t remember.  Maybe a San Diego Chargers “tailgating” pack – a bib, a bottle, and a paci – after we found out he’s a he

Have you felt movement yet?  Has your partner?

Very little.  Just some flutters here and there.  And, I think he once kicked my dog in the head when she was resting it on my belly.  The hubs definitely hasn’t been able to feel yet, a fact he’s very jealous about.

What are you most insecure about?

That the hubs will be a better parent than me.  He has infinate patience and doesn’t get flustered very easily.  I have zero patience and tend to get flustered very easily.

What’s your best pregnancy moment, so far?

Every time we get to see baby H (name hint!!).  Seeing him grow and move is so amazing

What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?

FOOD!  FOOD !  FOOD!  All the food, none of the guilt!  Also, thank God for stretchy preggo pants!

For fun, tell us a cheesey joke:

I’m awful at jokes, even cheesy ones so I never remember any of the ones I’m told!

1500 posts
Bumble bee

Due date and gender: April 11th 2013 (asked my midwife to confirm which date to go by as i had 2) Finding out the gender next monday.

What was your first baby purchase: Baby starter pack, hooded towel, sleep suits

Have you felt movement yet?  Has your partner: lots of movement here, Mr B has been feeling the kicks too.

What are you most insecure about: gaining weight. I have had issues with body image for a long long time and although i have overcome anorexia im still trying to embrace getting bigger. 

What’s your best pregnancy moment, so far: Feeling baby kick properly for the first time (baby seems to like Gangnam Style, oh dear!)    

What are you most looking forward to this holiday season: Spending time with my family and no having to go to work!   

For fun, tell us a cheesey joke:

A pirate walks into a bar with a ship’s wheel on his crotch.

Bartender says “man, that’s looks uncomfortable”

Pirate says “arrgh, it’s drivin’ me nuts.”

2311 posts
Buzzing bee

@DaneLady:  I haven’t had that happen, but have read that it’s completely and totally normal.

1129 posts
Bumble bee

@DaneLady:  I have noticed it getting firm from time to time, but not necessarily post orgasm. In fact I was watching TV last night and all of the sudden it got really hard and I saw my bump get pointy (not like sharp pointy but more than it normally is) it was actually kind of uncomfortable! But then a few minutes later it was back to normal… I figured the baby was just sticking it’s butt out or something….

684 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies!!!  Missed the Boards, but am enjoying my extended 1Year Anniversary cruise and Puerto Rico vacation!!  I was to return to the States tomorrow and have my gender/anatomy scan at 6pm, BUT I just got a call from my perinatologist and my appointment was moved to next Tuesday…oh well!!!  BDubb ( our LO) is growing, I’ve been having stretching/quickening aches and have a bump ;) . No complaints here, but CONGRATS to everyone who has found out if they’re Team PINK or BLUE!!

My turn…

Due date and gender, if I don’t already have it:

Due April 21st, Gender Scan 11/27

What was your first baby purchase?

Holding out until we know LO’s gender…this extra week is going to be BRUTAL!!

Have you felt movement yet?  Has your partner?

Lots of twists, turns, kicks and punches :) Can’t wait for DH to feel them!! YES!!!  

What are you most insecure about?

The unknowns, generally…I’m a worrywart :) . I know DH will be a great team but so we are trying to prepare for it ALL!!

What’s your best pregnancy moment, so far?

Feeling BDubb move in response to something, my DH talking to my belly and telling him/her how much we love him/her :$

What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?

Habing my parents and grands see my bump for the first time, spending cherished time with 4 generations of my family, including meeting our newest addition (he was a 9lb4oz bundle of love), being HOME and eating all of the yumminess!!

For fun, tell us a cheesey jowhen

What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?  DAM!!! lol :)

2311 posts
Buzzing bee

Ok, random question.  Does anyone else moan in their sleep?  It’s not like a loud sex moan, but a softer moan like you’d make when you eat something delicious.  Apparently I’ve been doing it since I got pregnant.  Sometimes, when I’m juuuuust about to fall asleep I wake myself up with them.  DH says I do it all the time.  Has this happened to anyone else or just me?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.