(Closed) April 2013 brides trying to lose weight? Im trying to lose 25 pounds.

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I am determined to lose at least 20. I have a corseted back and as of right now it fits, but I cannot sit. I plan to change for the ceremony anyway, but I know between the pics starting at 3 and the ceremony at 6 I will NEED to sit at some point. I’m trying to use my FI as motivation. He is extremely active and determined to look his best. I don’t want to be the “frumpy” one, lol. 

Awww…..my sister is anemic and have seen firsthand how difficult that can be when she has zero energy. Don’t overwork yourself!

Post # 4
1770 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m not aiming to loose weight, just toning up. Hard to find motivation right now though.

Post # 5
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2023

I’ve got 19 to lose according to my app, but I’d be happy to lose a bit more!

I just want to eliminate the back cleavage…

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee

I’m working on just keeping myself where I’m at, and it is getting more difficult with the HOT HOT weather. I usually go for long runs outside (cannot afford a gym membership right now), and I use Jillian Michael’s 30 day shred DVD (it’s great!), but with it being so hot outside and inside my house (no a/c), I don’t have any motivation 🙁 It’s over 100 degress oustide right now, and 81 inside my house. Yuck!

Post # 8
1154 posts
Bumble bee

I’d like to tone up my core and hips. Maybe lose a few pounds if I need to. FI insists he doesn’t want me to change, but my muffin top is driving me crazy, and I DON’T want that showing in the dress!

Post # 10
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I need to tone up my back for my dress, and definitly want to lose about 8kg ( not a lot i know but i dont lose weight as i used to) besides if i can lose it before december then i can happily show off my beach bod (summer here then)

Any of you doing BodyRock?

Post # 12
16 posts
Newbee

Im trying to drop 10-14lbsSurprised

Post # 13
104 posts
Blushing bee

I would love to drop 50+ pounds.. I think there is plenty of time for me to accomplish this, but I just need to get started.

Post # 14
5246 posts
Bee Keeper

I want to lose about 10 pounds before my wedding and work on my stomach area because I will be in a bikini alot around people since I’m having a destination wedding

Post # 15
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

My dress is way too big on top, I did a ton of weight lifting last summer/fall, but I could stand to lose at least 15-20 pounds and work on my back/shoulders some more and the waistline too.

Post # 16
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I just started herbalife to lose around 10 lbs. Keeping my fingers crossed. I’ve heard that a successful diet is more or less 80% intake and 20% exercise. 

The topic ‘April 2013 brides trying to lose weight? Im trying to lose 25 pounds.’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors