(Closed) April 2013 Brides…when are you registering?

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I plan to register asap—before I return to work and my life becomes very hectic. I think anytime beige your first shower invites go out would be fine.

Post # 4
209 posts
Helper bee

We started our registry this past weekend. We’re not done though… I have to do some research about some different products!

Post # 5
189 posts
Blushing bee

I honestly don’t know when to register! Perhaps we will before or right after Christmas? My bridal shower is planned for late February/early March I believe.

Post # 6
247 posts
Helper bee

my mom is planning a shower in early november. so we have to register before she sends out the invites. So, I have planned to have the registry complete by the end of August.

Post # 8
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I have already started a registry, and when I am out and see something that I would like for us to have I just add it on. It doesn’t have a whole lot on it so it gives me time to add things to it as they come up, of course no one knows where we are registered yet so noone will see it until it is done.

Post # 9
428 posts
Helper bee

I’ve already started a basic registry. I was bored at work one day and I already knew what I wanted. We don’t have much on it right now, but we might add a few things when/if I have a shower.

Post # 10
744 posts
Busy bee

I completed both of our registries last weekend. The only reason I did it so early was bc I am adding a registry page toour wedding website and our STD’s go out next week and our website info is on there.

Of course I will continue to update as needed but I wanted to at least get them started.

Post # 11
224 posts
Helper bee

@MrsRedPumps:  Doing it before the STDs go out w/the invites…..smart! Guess I need to get my behind into gear and stop slacking!

Post # 12
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

As soon as I send out the STDs next month…

Post # 13
108 posts
Blushing bee

I started a wish list. I’ll probably turn it into an actual registry in the next few weeks.

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee

I started mine online because I was bored and it’s like shopping without spending the money, but plan on going this week to the actual store. I’ve only done Target though…

Post # 15
209 posts
Helper bee

We did Bed Bath and Beyond already. We didn’t have much stuff from there… mostly kitchen items. I think I might add Macy’s. We did it so early because our website was on the save the dates. 

Post # 16
2965 posts
Sugar bee

I did my registeries back in August because we were going to get married this Nov. but then we changed our minds. We registered at 3 places.

The topic ‘April 2013 Brides…when are you registering?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors