April 2014 Babies – Part 9 – how are you mommas doing!?

posted 2 years ago in Babies
Post # 4
1817 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Harrison and William checking in!

How old is your LO now? Real age? 6 months, adjusted age to 3 months

What have been some of your favourite moments? I can only pick one? I loved it when they both discovered me and smiled about it.

What has been easier than expected? Honestly, getting them on a great sleeping and eating schedule.

What has been harder than expected? Keeping up my milk supply! In the begining I was a milk machine! But since I returned to work and the stress of work my supply has dipped significantly and I am trying everything in my power to bring it back (hello pumping every two hours again).

Show me your cuties!

William<br />

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>Harrison<br /></div>
<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> Our rare moments without oxygen on.</div>

awakemysoul:  I still cant get over that head of hair! She is adorable!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Hippos.
Post # 5
3128 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

awakemysoul:  so jealous of that hair! My girl is rocking the bald look

Hippos:  the boys are getting so big! They look like they are doing great 🙂

How old is your LO now? 3 1/2 months

What have been some of your favourite moments? Getting smiles and cuddles

What has been easier than expected? Night sleeping. Last night she slept from 9pm-8am

What has been harder than expected? Pretty much everything else. She rarely naps during the day. We are working on her adjusting to being set down and not being held all the time. She has acid reflux, dairy allergy and she is a highly sensitive baby. She also cries when she passes gas so I think there is something more going on than we know about. All of this makes the smiles we get even more precious.

Post # 6
11668 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Hippos:  So glad to see your boys so happy and healthy!!!!

Post # 7
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How old is your LO now? Arianna is just about 3.5 months old.

What have been some of your favourite moments? My favorite moments are when she reaches out for me and then snuggles into me when I pick her up. I’m the only one she will cuddle. I also just love watching her discover new things.

What has been easier than expected? Going out and socializing. Ari does fantastic when we leave the house and loves to be outside. 

What has been harder than expected? Sleep! Ari is so inconsistent at night. She will sleep through the night one night and then be up every 1-2 hours the next. It’s exhausting. She is also a terrible napper during the day.

Show me your cuties!

Post # 8
1081 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

How old is your LO now?  Molly is 16 weeks this Saturday, she will be 4 months on August 5th!  

What have been some of your favourite moments?  Definitely the snuggles!!  And recently watching her learn new skills, discovering how to move her hands, and how much she absolutely LOVES her big sister.  It is so much fun watching our 13 year old bond with our 3 month old and knowing that they will find a relationship despite the massive age difference.

What has been easier than expected?  Sleep and the fact that she rarely cries.  She started sleeping through the night at 2 months and takes wonderful naps.  She also is able to put herself to sleep (with the help of her binky).  She doesn’t cry much, usually just a little repeated fuss noise.  She lets you know what she wants pretty easily.  Opening up my heart to love both of my girls equally, but differently…if that makes sense.  Your heart really does just get bigger.  

What has been harder than expected?  Going back to work!!!!!  Well, I expected that to be hard.  Being the mom of an infant AND the mom of a teenager.  Trying to fit our 13 year old’s schedule into our 3 month old’s schedule is tricky and we are constantly busy, but maybe that’s part of the reason Molly is so go-with-the-flow and laid back?

Show me your cuties!

Post # 9
1081 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

And yes April mamas, please join us on Facebook!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors