1436 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Due Date: April 6

First child? Yes

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined: I want a girl 🙂

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date: excess saliva

Best pregnancy moment so far: hearing the heart beat

Best pregnancy product you’ve used so far? Haven’t r really, bought the band from motherhood but it blows.

For fun, post a picture that sums up how you feel right now : on a tablet, so pictures tba

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2014-babies-part-iii-1#ixzz2e4MSUpxM

Post # 6
1449 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I love the picture post idea! Had to post just because of that! haha!

Due Date: 4.12.14

First child? Yes

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined: Hopefully we will find out around 12w

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date: Having no appetite but starving which then makes me vomit. It has lead to more than a few breakdowns because I can’t decide what to eat but feel sick and the only way to make it better is to eat.

Best pregnancy moment so far: Tie between hearing the heartbeat and telling my 95yo grandpa he is going to be a great grandpa. 🙂

Best pregnancy product you’ve used so far? Does unisom and B6 count?

For fun, post a picture that sums up how you feel right now :

Post # 7
2783 posts
Sugar bee

Due Date: April 8th

First child? Second!!

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined: SO is team blue, I’m either (:

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date: Constant nausea!! I didn’t feel like this with my last one, I have yet to be sick though.

Best pregnancy moment so far: My belly button is so close to popping out already, thats exciting because people will know I’m not just fat..

Best pregnancy product you’ve used so far? BIO-OIL!!!!! I highly suggest everyone use it for stretch marks! 

Post # 8
3010 posts
Sugar bee

@Ninteenthchance:  I need to see a pic of this belly button! The girls in my dec board are just starting to notice this at 24 weeks! You have a prodigy belly button!!!

Post # 9
2783 posts
Sugar bee

@mamadingdong:  ignore my awful belly button ring scar..it got ripped out..twice! Is it their second baby? I told my SO that I thought I was pregnant before we even found out for sure because I knew my belly button was puffy!!!!!

I also dont know why it’s upside down lol

Post # 12
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Due Date: April 3rd!

First child? Yep!

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined:  We might be able to find out at our 12-week scan, hoping for a girl!

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date: The vivid dreams and my hips and back are so so sore already.

Best pregnancy moment so far: The first ultrasound where we heard and saw the heartbeat! <3

Best pregnancy product you’ve used so far? My doppler even though half the time I’m not sure if I’m actually hearing the heartbeat or my own pulse.  Might be harder to find with my tilted uterus, too.

Post # 13
3128 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Due Date: 4/18/13

First child? 1st child, 2nd pregnancy

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined:  We want a boy but haven’t decided if we will be finding out the gender yet!

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date: Aversion to veggies. Inability to work out. At all. I was somewhat of a health nut before pregnancy!

Best pregnancy moment so far: We haven’t told our family yet, but when we told DH’s 18 year old coworker he squeeled like a girl and definitely waved his hands in the air. Pretty funny for a skateboarder in a metal band. Also, my next door neighbor keeps coming over to tell me different ideas for our reveal haha. She is so excited for us.

Best pregnancy product you’ve used so far? I haven’t used any! 

Post # 14
526 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Due Date: new one!  adjusted from today’s HEARTBEAT ultrasound!  April 22

First child?  yup!

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined:  healthy first, but I’d love a girl!  I’m convinced it’s a boy though.  Based on a lot of sound science, like the swing the ring around your vajay test haha.

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date:  I gag like all the time, at everything, but rarely actually vomit

Best pregnancy moment so far:  telling our parents!  and seeing the heartbeat today

Best pregnancy product you’ve used so far?  saltines and diet ginger ale.  last night, I put peanut butter and jelly on my saltines and it was a religious experience.  amazing.

Post # 15
526 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I bought maternity jeans today from Old Navy, with the small waist (band is about 4 inches, not full panel).  I may never wear real jeans again.  They are like a yoga jeans hybrid – amazing.  

Post # 16
898 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@ladeeeda:  

Due date: April 2nd, 2014

First child?: Third pregnancy, first healthy one.

Team pink/blue/green? I will let you know as soon as I do.. lol.

Oddest pregnancy symptom so far?  The recent feeling like I’m constantly squishing something that didn’t used to be there, especially when I walk or lay on my side without a pillow in my legs. It’s like a big air bubble in my lower abdomen that doesn’t like pressure on it. 

Best pregnancy moment so far? Seeing my baby/heartbeat for the first time. Realizing I am starting to show already 🙂

Best pregnancy products? Preggo pops, albeit I didn’t like all the flavors but they cured the nausea. Also, maternity jeans, how I love thee.

Photo I can’t do on my phone but I like AnewMrs one LOL!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors