April 2014 Babies!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

YAY, thanks for starting this!!!!

Due date: April 3rd!!

Cycles Trying if applicable: 1!  I just had my Paragard IUD taken out on July 2nd and we hit my FW without me even charting, I just went off O symptoms!

most excited for: My first appointments, being a Momma, seeing my DH as a Dad!

Most nervous for: Something going wrong, birth.  Telling my parents – I know they will be excited but it happened really fast after our wedding so I’m worried they will be disappointed we didn’t wait longer or will constantly hound us about our financial situation, etc.  It will be their first grandchild so maybe that will just overshadow everything, haha.

hoping for boy/girl? We both want a girl!!  But after being on WB so much, I have thought a boy would be fine too but it would probably be a tiny bit disappointing at first!

possible names: Storm for a boy (DH’s middle name) and Allison for a girl.  Maybe, we have no clue yet!!

(Non baby related) what is your occupation? Your spouse? I am a manager at Target (yay discount!!) and DH has his own custom upholstery business.

Post # 4
370 posts
Helper bee

@nataliegrace90:  Any symptoms yet?  I am so bloated (have been since like 6DPO) it’s ridiculous and I feel fullness in my uterus.  I was also (TMI) super gassy last night and it only seemed to start after I got the BFP!  Haha.  Today I am not really interested in eating but it could also just be the shock of everything.

Post # 6
1563 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@nataliegrace90:  Just wanted to pop in and say yay!! Congratulations!!! 

Post # 7
2164 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m hoping and praying so hard that I will be joining you ladies soon!! My POAS date is August 5 so we’ll see! H&H 9 months to all the April Mamas!!

Post # 8
1132 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

April cuties already! Wow! I’m a March mama (probably!) just dropping in to say hi, sticky baby dust to everyone, and best of luck! 

Post # 10
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Thank-you @nataliegrace90:  for starting this thread!

Due date: April 4th!! (The best month to be born in…My birthday is the 16th  🙂 )

Cycles Trying if applicable: This was our third cycle trying, my second charting- It happened way faster than I imagined!

most excited for: Firstly to hear the heartbeat! See my tummy grow….and most of all be a family!

Most nervous for: Miscarriage, but trying not to think about anything like that…positivity is the key! Also telling my family because they live in Australia and we live in Switzerland. My mum will be excited but sad she is so far away- they will come to visit regularly though!

hoping for boy/girl? We really honestly don’t mind, a healthy happy baby is all we want!

possible names: Kind of weird but we have had favourite names for a while…Sienna for a Girl and Jake for a boy, middle names maybe my parents names but we are still debating that one.

(Non baby related) what is your occupation? Your spouse? I manage a design/gift  store, I do all the windows and merchandising as well. DH is a Pastry chef.

I can’t belive I am on a PREGNANCY board, craziness! Who is getting a blood test to confirm? I am calling my doctor today!!!

Post # 11
370 posts
Helper bee

@swissbride:  I am not as of yet but seriously considering it.  My doctor’s office said they only do a urine test for the OB intake appointment at 6-7 weeks. =/

Post # 12
701 posts
Busy bee

@JediAshley:  I just called my OB/GYN and they don’t do a blood test to confirm either?! She was so relaxed….oh no we don’t do blood tests we believe you…I was like okkkk, so we have a first appointment on the 7th August. I guess I will be POAS every few days until then!!!

Post # 13
701 posts
Busy bee

@lalalalauren:  Hoping you can join us too!!! I’ll be thinking of you August 5th!!

Post # 14
2258 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay! March mama here wishing all of you healthy and happy pregnancies! Congrats!!!

Post # 15
4296 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hooray!!!! February mama wishing you all a HAPPY and HEALTHY 9 Months!!!!

Post # 16
2164 posts
Buzzing bee

@swissbride:  thank you so much, you are so so sweet!! Hope your Aug 7th appt goes well! 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors