April 2014 Share Your Blogs Thread!

posted 3 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
9 posts
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m just getting started on wedding planning, but stop by and say hi!  It also has some older posts from my former life as a fashion/beauty blogger

Post # 3
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

Here I have some general musings, triathlon training updates, LazyDIY and “under $35” fashion section (I’m not a fashion blogger but I love a good bargain…. and TJMaxx and Target) 

Check it out

Post # 5
3010 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Virmond Park

My super awesome wedding blog 🙂

Post # 6
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

This is my blog where I talk about TTC, book reviews, health and fitness, and whatever else takes my fancy. Still getting my feet up and the blog going, so I hope you’ll come and read.

Post # 7
4644 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

This is my blog it is about the Surrogacy I am doing at the moment. Things are going to start really get going! So I will have a lot more to post soon!

Post # 9
2657 posts
Sugar bee

Here’s my backyard renovation blog: http://weedingbeforewedding.blogspot.com/

We are having a backyard wedding in September and are using that as an excuse to fix up our yard beforehand.  I’ve also been taking on more crafting and DIY projects lately and have been posting about those as well.

Post # 11
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I write a humor blog a few days a week which consists of terrible drawings, angry rants, lists of things that amuse me, and bad fake-photoshopping. Check it out if you have a dark sense of humor and are not easily offended. http://patentspatented.blogspot.com 

Post # 12
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Here’s mine!

Steph’s Spot Blog

I have an assortment of wedding and lifestyle content.  

Right now, I have a fun bridesmaid style series going on where I style a look for each of the top 10 spring Pantone colors.  I wrote a funnyish post a few weeks ago about no one caring about your wedding like you do. Then of course random wedding updates on our progress, with the occasional internet safety tip sprinkled in! 

Post # 13
2129 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My blog is kind of just all over the place. I’ve recently taken up painting so I have posted a couple pictures of that, I like reviewing beauty products or giving beauty related tips, talking about baby fever, travel, rants, goals… it’s just kind of a shmorgishborg of random shit lol.

Post # 14
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

My blog is a wonderful mishmash of wedding, gluten-free living, and anything else I’m up to at the moment. 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  alysee.
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors